Sym pak blue
2011.Dec.29, 05:41 PM
RE: Sym pak blue
(2011.Dec.29 05:39 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i have a feeling that would cause an influx of multis. shit, i might even get one then.

That could be a problem, didn't think of that. What about buying them with career points? Gives people a reason to lvl their career up and use so many points to buy them. Maybe only Med career can get green syms, Military can only get yellow, and so on.
2011.Dec.29, 05:50 PM
(2011.Dec.29 05:18 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Rather have the young players get them and high players buy from them. Don't know how to make it that way but high players may only sell to certain people, boost price, or even share only with gang mates. Young players will want to make a buck from anyone and have fewer grudges.

I would have no problems buying them for anyone at cost price if they paid for travel. Although I do agree the 60 district is only used as a hiding place, Its not the right place to be putting items such as these.

I would love to see the higher districts being used for things like gaining more XP. Players have better gains and greater losses the higher the district. If players want to hide they will get raped (XP wise) for it.

Introduce a few more NPC's (different levels of strength) to the game. I personally need some stronger npcs now. I can hosp Axel and would like a new challenge.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Dec.29, 06:29 PM
what dist would you put a shop of high demand consumables?
2011.Dec.29, 07:00 PM
(2011.Dec.29 06:29 PM)spacebird Wrote:  what dist would you put a shop of high demand consumables?

Downtown. The only reason for putting them in higher districts would be for players to make a quick buck. I don't think every good item needs to be level limited. If these items were ever to be made available for us, everyone should have direct access to them. Give the little guys a break for a change. I would rather see these things introduced for lower levels over the higher levels.

Sure you could argue the multi problem but it not like it would be a new problem. This may sound bad but I might even go out of my way, as would others to help bring/keep new players to the game If these items were limited to them.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Dec.29, 07:12 PM
but if you are to add them to a high level district, you have high level players sitting in one spot waiting for the shop to refill. it creates a purpose to what shouldn't be a meaningless district if nothing else.
2011.Dec.29, 09:01 PM
(2011.Dec.29 07:12 PM)spacebird Wrote:  but if you are to add them to a high level district, you have high level players sitting in one spot waiting for the shop to refill. it creates a purpose to what shouldn't be a meaningless district if nothing else.

No you will have maybe a couple at most looking for them and selling them at over priced prices. Do you honestly expect to bring the 60's district to life with this?

Better to have these items in DD and limit the use per day. The lower your level the more you can use. Give the little guys some more incentive to catch up. That's one way to bring/keep new players around.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Dec.30, 01:57 AM
(2011.Dec.29 09:01 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.29 07:12 PM)spacebird Wrote:  but if you are to add them to a high level district, you have high level players sitting in one spot waiting for the shop to refill. it creates a purpose to what shouldn't be a meaningless district if nothing else.

No you will have maybe a couple at most looking for them and selling them at over priced prices. Do you honestly expect to bring the 60's district to life with this?

Better to have these items in DD and limit the use per day. The lower your level the more you can use. Give the little guys some more incentive to catch up. That's one way to bring/keep new players around.

I actually agree with this. I was shafted so many times as a young'un I can't even count em, by older players who "Got there first" and decided it was the best way to screw ppl over.

Life in AL for a youngster is really hard, altho NOT as hard as when I joined.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Dec.30, 06:29 AM
(2011.Dec.29 09:01 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  

yes, i do believe that would bring life to the district and would bring more to the game than sticking it in dd. i don't really buy into the "life is so hard for a noob bit". if you want to gain and retain players, the game needs to have updates. it has nothing to do with people screwing others.
and by updates, i mean new content.

and, really bender, it's easy for someone who is ions above anyone else in stats to make these comments. you wouldn't have the stats you have with out help of an older player. point being, not everyone has that courtesy and maybe, just maybe, building up an economy where people trade, buy and sell would give ALL members of the community a chance to better themselves faster. the lower level players using these strictly for personal consumption would not help in that.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.30 12:41 PM by spacebird.
2011.Dec.30, 03:54 PM
(2011.Dec.30 01:57 AM)Howl Wrote:  Life in AL for a youngster is really hard, altho NOT as hard as when I joined.

NO JOKE!!!!

And I do like that is is easier, hopefully keeps some of the 2 players that join daily to stay.

Note: I would love for more people to join weekly than we lose.
I am also watching the user list currently at 519 players active in last 14 days. Hopefully, some of the cash made over the holidays will be spent on recruiting/advertising is a more effective way.

LONG LIVE AL!
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.30 03:56 PM by Ushanewnewba.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.31, 12:43 AM
Actually I haven't actively searched for referrals in awhile... its hard to find oomph to refer ppl to a game that just doesn't seem to give a shit about its members... would give anything to have a REAL war code like the old one but w/o hideyhole death since i think that would def kill the game at this point.

I remember when hosping ppl for 400+mins was more common and don't tell me zerks have always given those crappy shite times....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl