AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sym pak blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anybody else tried to use one of these...??
I tried to use one today for the first time and got this.

You currently cannot use this item.
What is it?
(2011.Dec.17 07:32 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]What is it?

Sym-Pak - Blue
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 2

Concealment Rating 2

Weight (kilograms) 1.1 kg

Standard Price $15,000

Trade-in Value $1

PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has come out with a new line of SymPacks. After a late night working on enhancing the formula for their Orange SymPacks, the lab technicians needed a quick pick-me-up. Combining only the finest ingredients from their labs with the technology behind the Orange SymPack, they proudly present Blue SymPacks. As with their previous product, they can also harm the user due to overuse. A rare side effect of use is "crashing", or losing some of one's energy.

Blue SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's action points by up to 25% of max action points. But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized. There is an unspecified (but low) chance of losing 10% of your energy as well.

There is speculation on the active ingredients in the Blue SymPacks, however, the head of R&D for PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals is currently serving a term for distribution of Meth, and is unavailable for comment.
Ahh cheers mate.

God i feel like a noob again.
Where do you acquire these? #iknowshit
(2011.Dec.18 05:20 AM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you acquire these? #iknowshit

They were from the halloween contest. I hope they become a full time item soon!
(2011.Dec.18 05:26 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.18 05:20 AM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you acquire these? #iknowshit

They were from the halloween contest. I hope they become a full time item soon!

Thanks for that buddy. Yeah, would be a good addition!
no chance you were full on AP, right?
(2011.Dec.18 06:01 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]no chance you were full on AP, right?

Yeah because i cant read....no I had zero ap.
(2011.Dec.18 06:34 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Dec.18 06:01 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]no chance you were full on AP, right?

Yeah because i cant read....no I had zero ap.

Who else but Inpace?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's