Sym pak blue
2011.Dec.28, 10:14 AM
RE: Sym pak blue
I was told they will be a crime item but the crime is not "live" yet.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.28, 01:08 PM
That's weird. I'm getting tons of them.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.28, 01:41 PM
(2011.Dec.28 01:08 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  That's weird. I'm getting tons of them.

Are you sure you're seeing them correctly? Remember what we talked about in the other thread.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2011.Dec.28, 03:18 PM
no SadBandit

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2011.Dec.29, 02:10 PM
My intention with these all along has been to have them be the result of a crime.

These are pretty powerful, and need to remain rare. Putting them in a shop would make them too available, at least for now, even with availability restrictions like the existing equipment.

They won't be part of a standard crime as we have now, however.
2011.Dec.29, 03:59 PM
i suppose you could limit usage to a number per day. if you go beyond that number, you start od'ing

i guess i am looking at it from an economic view. seems to me (and i could be wrong) that items sold and traded amongst the community are pretty low. making them them freely tradeable would not only get $ moving around, but it would also give younger players a way to gain ground a little faster if they chose to.

throw a shop in level 60 and have a limited # of each product available per day. call it the pharmacy.

blue=ap
orange=happy
green=energy
white=doc wagon
black=defense bonus
yellow=ranged bonus
red=melee bonus

players determine the value ultimately. you instantly create a market that never existed before and people have a reason to be in the level 60 dist other than hiding.
just a thought, of course.

thanks for your response though.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.29 04:01 PM by spacebird.
2011.Dec.29, 04:33 PM
(2011.Dec.29 03:59 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i suppose you could limit usage to a number per day. if you go beyond that number, you start od'ing

i guess i am looking at it from an economic view. seems to me (and i could be wrong) that items sold and traded amongst the community are pretty low. making them them freely tradeable would not only get $ moving around, but it would also give younger players a way to gain ground a little faster if they chose to.

throw a shop in level 60 and have a limited # of each product available per day. call it the pharmacy.

blue=ap
orange=happy
green=energy
white=doc wagon
black=defense bonus
yellow=ranged bonus
red=melee bonus

players determine the value ultimately. you instantly create a market that never existed before and people have a reason to be in the level 60 dist other than hiding.
just a thought, of course.

thanks for your response though.

+1
2011.Dec.29, 05:18 PM
Rather have the young players get them and high players buy from them. Don't know how to make it that way but high players may only sell to certain people, boost price, or even share only with gang mates. Young players will want to make a buck from anyone and have fewer grudges.
2011.Dec.29, 05:30 PM
A crime that locks when you reach a certain level/age..?

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Dec.29, 05:39 PM
i have a feeling that would cause an influx of multis. shit, i might even get one then.