Hit service
2011.Dec.16, 02:07 AM
RE: Hit service
Wohoo cunt bumps.

Cunty Bumpy
2011.Dec.16, 08:44 AM
(2011.Dec.14 07:47 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  Glen, We all know it is you who loves the cock. Almost every post/Gang mail has gay references to it. I would tell you to blow me but I'm worried you might actually do it.

Finally, someone said it.
2011.Dec.16, 08:55 AM
(2011.Dec.13 09:08 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I'd use your service but you refuse to beat on your brother occasionally for me.

I don't think Glenn would be one to really whine about a hit, maybe I'm wrong but he talks enough in the forum to expect some hits occasionally. If a lvl 50+ can't take a hit without running for a gang leader or brother then there is a problem with that player. Glenn doesn't seem that way though, I'm sure he would fight his own battles, but heck maybe someone should try him just to find out. Wink
2011.Dec.16, 11:56 AM
glenns a Weiner.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.16, 02:56 PM
(2011.Dec.16 08:55 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.13 09:08 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I'd use your service but you refuse to beat on your brother occasionally for me.

I don't think Glenn would be one to really whine about a hit, maybe I'm wrong but he talks enough in the forum to expect some hits occasionally. If a lvl 50+ can't take a hit without running for a gang leader or brother then there is a problem with that player. Glenn doesn't seem that way though, I'm sure he would fight his own battles, but heck maybe someone should try him just to find out. Wink

i say meh to the above comments. i personally will punch bender in the rl face for every hit he gives me.

ftr, i will not give a shit if someone pays bender to hit me. let my other account make as much cash as it can.. Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.