AwakenedLands Forums
Hit service - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Trade Moderator (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Hit service (/thread-16795.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hit service - TheHorse - 2011.Dec.13 06:42 PM

Have a problem you need dealt with but can't do it yourself? Click the link below.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?action=view&ID=473

RE: Hit service - Dreadwind - 2011.Dec.13 07:11 PM

Sorry can't click link. I clicked it and it said. You can't do that your in hospital for 253 minutes.

RE: Hit service - InPaceRequiscat - 2011.Dec.13 09:00 PM

Why charge different amounts based on level? EP usage is the same, regardless.

RE: Hit service - Duchbag69 - 2011.Dec.13 09:03 PM

(2011.Dec.13 09:00 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Why charge different amounts based on level? EP usage is the same, regardless.

well, im sure there are many reasons. lower level people tend to hosp lower level people... they make less money so maybe he is being nice..or increasing the likelihood of purchase...

or,

it could be because the likelihood of failure remotely increases the higher the level, this needing to insure himself from an increased stim bill...

Not that Bender would really have this problem, but there are a few near the top that may get lucky every once in awhile..

RE: Hit service - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Dec.13 09:03 PM

(2011.Dec.13 09:00 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Why charge different amounts based on level? EP usage is the same, regardless.

bender how much for a hit on inpace? like you will charge me... bwhahaahahahahaahahahaahah

RE: Hit service - InPaceRequiscat - 2011.Dec.13 09:08 PM

I'd use your service but you refuse to beat on your brother occasionally for me.

RE: Hit service - TheHorse - 2011.Dec.13 09:09 PM

If you don't like it, don't use it.
(2011.Dec.13 09:08 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I'd use your service but you refuse to beat on your brother occasionally for me.

I will take any and all contracts. Any player, any level.

Says it clearly in the gang description.

RE: Hit service - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Dec.13 09:31 PM

(2011.Dec.13 09:09 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  

If you don't like it, don't use it.
(2011.Dec.13 09:08 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I'd use your service but you refuse to beat on your brother occasionally for me.

I will take any and all contracts. Any player, any level.

Says it clearly in the gang description.

for every hosp he gives me i will punch him in real life. Smile bring them on bitches.

RE: Hit service - Dreadwind - 2011.Dec.14 02:48 AM

First of all he can't hosp gang mates. And i was woundering, are you older than you brother Gq?. As you seem like the tough one saying you will punch him.

RE: Hit service - Monk - 2011.Dec.14 02:50 AM

(2011.Dec.14 02:48 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  First of all he can't hosp gang mates. And i was woundering, are you older than you brother Gq?. As you seem like the tough one saying you will punch him.

do you hit your younger brothe? or are you the big fag in your gay family?