Hit service
2011.Dec.14, 05:35 AM
RE: Hit service
(2011.Dec.14 02:48 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  First of all he can't hosp gang mates. And i was woundering, are you older than you brother Gq?. As you seem like the tough one saying you will punch him.

we booted his gay ass out of habitat. he was gang mailing shit about letting you in. ftr, i am both older and bigger then him. in every way.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Dec.14, 07:21 AM
habitat fully supports bender on his new endeavor and won't be getting any special treatment. maybe this will wake this lifeless game of wanna be trolls and iPhones up a bit.
2011.Dec.14, 07:47 AM
(2011.Dec.14 05:35 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.14 02:48 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  First of all he can't hosp gang mates. And i was woundering, are you older than you brother Gq?. As you seem like the tough one saying you will punch him.

we booted his gay ass out of habitat. he was gang mailing shit about letting you in. ftr, i am both older and bigger then him. in every way.

dread, Im not in his gang.

Glen, We all know it is you who loves the cock. Almost every post/Gang mail has gay references to it. I would tell you to blow me but I'm worried you might actually do it.

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Dec.14, 11:22 AM
(2011.Dec.14 07:47 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  

Glen, We all know it is you who loves the cock. Almost every post/Gang mail has gay references to it. I would tell you to blow me but I'm worried you might actually do it.

It's true, he freaked out G2 a few times with that old trick.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2011.Dec.14, 01:46 PM
(2011.Dec.14 11:22 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.14 07:47 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  

It's true, he freaked out G2 a few times with that old trick.

hey, every time G2 and i had sex i always had an orgasm.

2011.Dec.15, 05:41 PM
are there mutiple hit discounts, or whole gang rates?

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.15, 06:53 PM
I made the mistake of not putting single hits only in the gang discription page. It's was added yesterday so the contract I have now will be the last multiple hit contract I will take. After last time having so many back logged hits(some for weeks) I will not be doing them in future. I'm keeping it simple.

1.Mail me with ID and location(if known)
2.Send cash for the hit
3.Receive mail of fight details.

So no, there are no discounts. I'm not doing this to make crazy amounts of cash. I have no problems hitting the same player over and over but each hit will be separate with the 3 above steps.

I am sill playing the game like everyone else. I'm here to help anyone that wants it ( for a fee).

bite my shiny metal ass

2011.Dec.15, 07:07 PM
(2011.Dec.15 06:53 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  I made the mistake of not putting single hits only in the gang discription page. It's was added yesterday so the contract I have now will be the last multiple hit contract I will take. After last time having so many back logged hits(some for weeks) I will not be doing them in future. I'm keeping it simple.

1.Mail me with ID and location(if known)
2.Send cash for the hit
3.Receive mail of fight details.

So no, there are no discounts. I'm not doing this to make crazy amounts of cash. I have no problems hitting the same player over and over but each hit will be separate with the 3 above steps.

I am sill playing the game like everyone else. I'm here to help anyone that wants it ( for a fee).

But the fruitcake is freeeeeeeeee Scream
2011.Dec.15, 11:37 PM
bump for the cunt bender

2011.Dec.16, 12:29 AM
cunt bump

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.