Idea for the attack refills
2008.May.18, 11:36 PM

Thorordinson mades a very valid point, it's a little extreme to pay that much money for additional attacks. I woudlnt mind zens idea, it'd be easy to code and it'll definitely be doable. I also agree with konyen, there is absolutely NO benefit in training your stats @ low level, you're better off power leveling to the 30's and then train yoru stats there which would reap you a lot more developement points.
2008.May.18, 11:39 PM

i would like a fixed energy IF the energy cost didn't increase with level, like it does now.
2008.May.18, 11:47 PM

yea the energy wouldnt increase per level, it'll be set @ 100 for everyone.
2008.May.18, 11:49 PM

Idea still has my approval.
2008.May.19, 02:25 AM

100 credits to fill the energy of any level player.Agreed.
50 credits for a half energy refill.Agreed.

much simpler and much fairer.
2008.May.19, 06:20 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Don't think that would work because, again, level 5 vs level 40, 1 needs 200 dev points to level a stat and the other needs anywhere between 6 and 12k to gain 1 stat too.

This is not an idea to give a chance to a new guy to catch up with some1 who's been playing for a few months but to make it more even between donators and their cash.

Well if it takes longer for level 40 three weeks to level 41 and level 5 will take him 1 week to level 6 that is fine. becasue when the level 5 hits level 40, he will have to talke 3 weeks too. the time is the same. I think this will help us keep new players coming into the game and staying. for someone to come in now and catch up to an active level 30 player will not be possiable.
2008.May.19, 07:07 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:100 credits to fill the energy of any level player.Agreed.
50 credits for a half energy refill.Agreed.

much simpler and much fairer.

But it shouldn't be "much simpler and much fairer". High level player should have some benefits for having a high level. I would suggest that every 5 levels you get some kind points which you can use to increase your energy or action points bar...if the energy bar becomes 100 for everyone

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.19, 07:34 AM

im a lower lvl player and i feel that having an energy bar thats the same for everyone is unfair to the players who have put forth the time and effort to attain the energy they have. i mean your energy should reflect your lvl if you want more energy put in the effort to gain lvls so that you to can attain that energy. as far as the credit refills there should be some kind of a balance so that higher lvl players dont have to spend more then low lvl players for the same amount of attacks it would only be fair
2008.May.19, 07:57 AM

I aggreed with 100 energy with everyone as well.

1) This will create more competition
2) Only the TRUE activeness will benefit

However, having higher level should have some sort of advantage due to the fact that the point needed for the upgrade will be significantly higher.

I suggest that the "Refresh Rate" come into place in here. Simular to the action points, if you are active and high level, you will be benefit from the faster refresh rate.
2008.May.19, 08:23 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:I aggreed with 100 energy with everyone as well.

1) This will create more competition
2) Only the TRUE activeness will benefit

However, having higher level should have some sort of advantage due to the fact that the point needed for the upgrade will be significantly higher.

I suggest that the "Refresh Rate" come into place in here. Simular to the action points, if you are active and high level, you will be benefit from the faster refresh rate.

thats what humanity is for, so a high level can get lots of borgs and will still have a high refresh because of there level?

Keep the energy the same, something needs to be added not sticking an an other plaster over this, its been said before but the more you put someone in Hospital the harder it should become because the cops/gang will be watching that person, they will be getting cop/gang proction.

If the attacker trying to Hospitalision should get caught they get put into a high security part of jail with no chance of getting out and have to do there full time, which will incase if they get out and try to Hospitalise the same person. This could reset if there is no more Hospitalision by that person for 24/48 hours.

There is ways around this by getting someone else to do the hits for you so it could also be done gang wide, if that person is putting members in Hospital from the same gang then the same as above.

There is alot who will say they should be able to Hospitalise as much as they want because of whatever reason but when people dont know when to stop and it makes people leave there had to be a hard cap put on it for the game to grow.