Idea for the attack refills
2007.Jun.26, 02:52 AM

I agree with Moriarty
2007.Jun.26, 01:02 PM

keep it as it is...stolen attacks based on bought credits shouldn't favour ppl who want to buy more and more.

If you want to steal attacks donate more...

BTW Zen when are we going to get our donating sheets for the taxes? I mean we donated quite a bit maybe you can help us generate that 48.5% back from donations...since they are donations :-)

I am serious :-)

G
2008.May.18, 09:28 PM

New players, new codes for attacks, a lot more shit going on.

Bumping this, I still think it was a good idea a year later.
2008.May.18, 09:36 PM

I agree especially now that i see what he was talking about.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.18, 09:46 PM

Donator/Non-Donator issues aside... From a mechanics standpoint, how about a button to pay the credits directly for the attack instead of refilling energy? i.e. If it would normally cost 30 credits to refill full energy for 3 attacks, make a button for 'use 10 credits instead of energy to attack'? It would eliminate the problems of the refresh being used for training, and Zen could adjust the 'attack cost' for balance whenever needed.
2008.May.18, 10:01 PM

It's something like that that I had in mind but my problem is that it cost 200 credits to get 3 attacks at level 45 and 14 at level 1.

And god knows it takes a load more attacks to gain a level up there then when starting.

Make it 2 options in the donators house:
1- Refill your energy for 2X your energy
2- Buy 1 attack for x credits (make it a fixed amount for every1)

Then when you go to attack some1 (maybe only for leave/mug since we have a problem with hospitalizations these days), have 2 options again, use energy or 1 attack credit to attack.
2008.May.18, 10:40 PM

I think everyone having 100 energy points will be a good idea. Keep the action points the same. With everyone 100 energy, whoever plays the most gets better stats. While right now, If a lower lever plays the same amount as a higher level, the higher level will be pulling away and NEVER catch up.
2008.May.18, 10:51 PM

Don't think that would work because, again, level 5 vs level 40, 1 needs 200 dev points to level a stat and the other needs anywhere between 6 and 12k to gain 1 stat too.

This is not an idea to give a chance to a new guy to catch up with some1 who's been playing for a few months but to make it more even between donators and their cash.
2008.May.18, 10:57 PM

Sorry... That is what I meant by the 'Zen can adjust it' part. If making it 20 credits across the board is 'balanced' then that is the number... Or maybe a different scale, like # credits = Level, the benefit to creating a separate option on the attack page would be that it can be scaled back to reduce the effect you are seeing, and still prevent training abuse.

It wouldn't even have to be a donator house item. It could be on the attack page directly. a little easier to code at least Smile
2008.May.18, 11:15 PM

infinite93 Wrote:It wouldn't even have to be a donator house item. It could be on the attack page directly. a little easier to code at least Smile

Good point