Ahem.... My pet idea could be transformed into this
2011.Feb.17, 07:42 PM
RE: BodyGuard
some people find alternatives for body guards

Wu tang
2011.Feb.17, 07:42 PM
yap yap yap

come up with ideas in one hand and take a dump in the other, let me know which one weighs more.

nothing has "happened" here in years, just play w/ what u have and enjoy it, or stfu and leave (thats about all u will get anyway)

unless u are a hacker. if so, zen's comin for u.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Feb.17, 07:53 PM
(2011.Feb.17 07:42 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  yap yap yap

come up with ideas in one hand and take a dump in the other, let me know which one weighs more.

nothing has "happened" here in years, just play w/ what u have and enjoy it, or stfu and leave (thats about all u will get anyway)

i think you should pipe down cliche dissenting republican.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Feb.17, 08:24 PM
(2011.Feb.17 07:53 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.17 07:42 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  yap yap yap

i think you should pipe down cliche dissenting republican.

rabble rabble rabble

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Feb.18, 11:16 AM
Political Protectors 12 Politicians with a little experience tend to have a group of loyal followers who are in constant contact. These followers can alert and help protect the politician in times of danger. This ability gives the politician a temporary combat resistance bonus.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Feb.19, 12:28 AM
Gang backup?
Gang protection?
Or if you have tenbot credits there is stealth.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Feb.19, 09:47 AM
zenith is busy fighting hackers in russia and china. once she's done beating them all, she'll add some new features. until then, deal w/ what u got