BodyGuard
2007.Jun.21, 02:31 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Don't get too optomistic son, some of the Villains Evil Twins are under level 20 and I'm pretty sure you can't beat all of them. Twisted

Or can I? :evilsmirk:
2007.Jun.21, 05:19 PM

I think he can. dayute did it the right way almost right away.

I like this idea btw.
2007.Jun.21, 05:50 PM

dayute Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Don't get too optomistic son, some of the Villains Evil Twins are under level 20 and I'm pretty sure you can't beat all of them. Twisted

Or can I? :evilsmirk:

Why do you think I bust him out of jail all the time? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta grease the wheels and make the right people happy with you. :wink:
2007.Jun.21, 06:58 PM

mudpies Wrote:I think he can. dayute did it the right way almost right away.

I like this idea btw.
20k to him if he can beat Gambit right now with proofs. Twisted
2007.Jun.21, 07:00 PM

gambit's a 27. who said anything about that?
2007.Jun.21, 07:01 PM

Nvm, just re-read myself and other posts... Blah
2007.Jun.21, 10:13 PM

Bodyguard would be hidden so no one would no if you had one or not... Smile maybe if you hire a body guard you get plus three levels on all your battle stats.. temporarily..?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jun.22, 12:23 AM

Kitsumi Wrote:maybe not an auto-loss - but could possibly be done as two fights in one. The person would fist have to battle the body guard, which would be equal to the level the person paid into it (i.e the more you pay, the better the body guard - with some level restrictions). If the attacker won against the body guard, they would then have to fight the victim..........

This is a very feasible idea. I like it a lot, but i think it needs some more details:

-bodyguard remains invisble, but the fight logger shows his contibution and clearly differentiates the guard from the guarded.

-bodygurad lasts a week, and costs creditst to hire.

-every level has it's bodyguard (that makes average damage for that level) and you can hire bodyguard for two levels up and two levels down

-the prices (in credits) should be five - from two levels below you to two levels above you, progressive ofc.

-IF you can only get a bodyguard at your own level (maybe it will be one that fits all levels, like the shooting range ares gun back in the day), then I think it may be cool if you can hire multiple bodyguards. Remeber that they cost credits, so some people that want to be unbeaten in defence have that right, because they will pay a correspondant price. They still last for a week.

-if someone defeats your bodyguard (he fights you then ofc) the bodyguard heals as well (separate hospital, lol) and he will be with you untill the week you hired him for passes. However, if he/they is/are in his/their hospital, and you are not in our hospital, you are as exposed as Janet Jackson ta-tas at the Super Bowl Twisted for an open assault.
2007.Jun.27, 07:09 PM

I think it would get really annoying to deal with and it will let people with weak stats be able to hide behind money.
2007.Jun.27, 09:43 PM

shardster Wrote:I think it would get really annoying to deal with and it will let people with weak stats be able to hide behind money.
Double exp for bodyguards kills!!! Triple if you beat both!! Woot woot!!!