AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BodyGuard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would being able to "buy" a body guard be a cool idea? You would pay "x" amount of cash for one time use of body guard. Of course it would be limited to once per day or something like that. The body guard would make the next person that attacks you lose. Smile What do you think?
Interesting, but if you knew someone had a bodyguard you wouldn't attack if it was an auto-loss. I can see it helping out, but not an auto-loss.

badmanbren

Maybe he gives you a +3 (or something) on a given stat or stats.

westendtm

pay the bodyguard with humanity :-)

G

Kitsumi

maybe not an auto-loss - but could possibly be done as two fights in one. The person would fist have to battle the body guard, which would be equal to the level the person paid into it (i.e the more you pay, the better the body guard - with some level restrictions). If the attacker won against the body guard, they would then have to fight the victim - no refresh, no health fill up, etc..

dayute

You could pay me to be your bodyguard. I think I can take anyone under level 20. :wink: Anything over that and you'll have to hire someone else.
would anyone under lvl20 be attacking usha??

badmanbren

Don't get too optomistic son, some of the Villains Evil Twins are under level 20 and I'm pretty sure you can't beat all of them. Twisted

psheehan78

What if nobody knew who had a bodyguard? You could only use it once/day and It would be an automatic loss but you wouldn't know who had one so you wouldn't avoid attacking someone.

Thor

Even bodyguards fails once in a while, no1 is perfect so an auto-loss wouldn't be realistic. but a good boost of help to the defender is a good idea, once a day and since we do not have the spy on other gangs (in game) yet, we wouldn't know who has 1 or not.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's