2 Months since an update?
2011.Oct.09, 07:01 AM
RE: 2 Months since an update?
(2011.Oct.09 06:33 AM)meatloaf Wrote:  It's just a little disconcerting reading about people who still have prizes owed to them, reading about new coders who clearly are not coding, reading about no level 70 district and a ton of other stuff. I could play many different games that are being modernised week on week, so i'd like to know what's happening here before I pump more cash in to the game.

If you've read all that, you've also read, none of it is new. Go ahead and put cash into your character. You are no competition to me this way. Twisted Lift your fat ass off the couch and go get your credit card.
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.09 07:02 AM by Agatha.
2011.Oct.09, 07:12 AM
(2011.Oct.09 06:33 AM)meatloaf Wrote:  It's just a little disconcerting reading about people who still have prizes owed to them, reading about new coders who clearly are not coding, reading about no level 70 district and a ton of other stuff. I could play many different games that are being modernised week on week, so i'd like to know what's happening here before I pump more cash in to the game.

Read Abys threads...he have some good ideas for updates...but the new guy don't give a fuck about it...and yup, the game is very sad and boring...

He is back....
2011.Oct.09, 07:14 AM
wait a min, your like a level 12 or something. why do you care if there isnt a lvl 70 district

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Oct.09, 07:26 AM
(2011.Oct.09 07:14 AM)filthymick Wrote:  wait a min, your like a level 12 or something. why do you care if there isnt a lvl 70 district

i got a one word answer for you mick

multi

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Oct.09, 07:37 AM
no doubt

coop wats up dawg. im hijackin this thread now to talk with you since this is the same as every thread from august

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Oct.09, 07:43 AM
(2011.Oct.09 07:37 AM)filthymick Wrote:  no doubt

coop wats up dawg. im hijackin this thread now to talk with you since this is the same as every thread from august

Get a room. Where's meatloaf at?
2011.Oct.09, 08:16 AM
I still say updates should be released as beta. Show us what's going on, generate positive discussion, get feedback. She wouldn't lie about hiring a coder, so what's he doing behind closed doors?

Wu tang
2011.Oct.09, 08:19 AM
(2011.Oct.09 07:43 AM)Agatha Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.09 07:37 AM)filthymick Wrote:  no doubt

Get a room. Where's meatloaf at?

you need to be quiet now the grown ups are talking
ha ha

not much mick. finally got a day off from both jobs today so i figure i'm gonna sit around and do nothing but watch some football
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.09 08:20 AM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Oct.09, 08:20 AM
cool cool. i been on the poi every day for a month lol

2011.Oct.09, 08:25 AM
training or attacking?

()()
(ºº)
(__)