AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Months since an update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am doing a degree in web design, and this game is basic shit. How the hell can there be no updates in 2 months, its a piece of cake to code for something as basic as this, even the last "update" is a few simple lines of coding that anyone on my course could write and test in a few hours.

Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?
Dude

SHUT THE FUCK UP....
Why should I? Do my donations not count as much as yours do? Do I not have as much right to ask a question as everyone else in this game?

Wait, its cos im new and weak. Better shut up then before someone hosp's me for asking a question.
dreadwind is being a dickhead. it is a fair question, the answer is she doesn't seem to give a fuck about this game anymore. can you blame her really?
(2011.Oct.09 03:18 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]dreadwind is being a dickhead. it is a fair question, the answer is she doesn't seem to give a fuck about this game anymore. can you blame her really?

She has probable taken all the money and fled to mexico.
(2011.Oct.09 02:29 AM)meatloaf Wrote: [ -> ]Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?

house and car payments
(2011.Oct.09 06:18 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.09 02:29 AM)meatloaf Wrote: [ -> ]Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?

house and car payments

For her ten million doller home?
no, druchii paid that one off for her 2 years ago
It's just a little disconcerting reading about people who still have prizes owed to them, reading about new coders who clearly are not coding, reading about no level 70 district and a ton of other stuff. I could play many different games that are being modernised week on week, so i'd like to know what's happening here before I pump more cash in to the game.
its cuz the people here are more fun then the ones on QC.

sad thing is. qc has like 2 active members and me 2 times a month and gets more admin attention
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's