AwakenedLands Forums
2 Months since an update? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: 2 Months since an update? (/thread-16386.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2 Months since an update? - meatloaf - 2011.Oct.09 02:29 AM

I am doing a degree in web design, and this game is basic shit. How the hell can there be no updates in 2 months, its a piece of cake to code for something as basic as this, even the last "update" is a few simple lines of coding that anyone on my course could write and test in a few hours.

Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?

RE: 2 Months since an update? - Dreadwind - 2011.Oct.09 02:34 AM

Dude

SHUT THE FUCK UP....

RE: 2 Months since an update? - meatloaf - 2011.Oct.09 02:44 AM

Why should I? Do my donations not count as much as yours do? Do I not have as much right to ask a question as everyone else in this game?

Wait, its cos im new and weak. Better shut up then before someone hosp's me for asking a question.

RE: 2 Months since an update? - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Oct.09 03:18 AM

dreadwind is being a dickhead. it is a fair question, the answer is she doesn't seem to give a fuck about this game anymore. can you blame her really?

RE: 2 Months since an update? - deathishere - 2011.Oct.09 03:39 AM

(2011.Oct.09 03:18 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  dreadwind is being a dickhead. it is a fair question, the answer is she doesn't seem to give a fuck about this game anymore. can you blame her really?

She has probable taken all the money and fled to mexico.

RE: 2 Months since an update? - filthymick - 2011.Oct.09 06:18 AM

(2011.Oct.09 02:29 AM)meatloaf Wrote:  Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?

house and car payments

RE: 2 Months since an update? - deathishere - 2011.Oct.09 06:21 AM

(2011.Oct.09 06:18 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.09 02:29 AM)meatloaf Wrote:  Where are all my donations going to, if not to improve the game?

house and car payments

For her ten million doller home?

RE: 2 Months since an update? - filthymick - 2011.Oct.09 06:22 AM

no, druchii paid that one off for her 2 years ago

RE: 2 Months since an update? - meatloaf - 2011.Oct.09 06:33 AM

It's just a little disconcerting reading about people who still have prizes owed to them, reading about new coders who clearly are not coding, reading about no level 70 district and a ton of other stuff. I could play many different games that are being modernised week on week, so i'd like to know what's happening here before I pump more cash in to the game.

RE: 2 Months since an update? - filthymick - 2011.Oct.09 06:37 AM

its cuz the people here are more fun then the ones on QC.

sad thing is. qc has like 2 active members and me 2 times a month and gets more admin attention