any suggestions ?
2011.Aug.29, 08:54 PM
any suggestions ?
ive mailed zen and cipher ...both have read the mails weeks ago , never resonded . im not here to jump on the bash the game because of belated updates , but i wanna use somthing we already have .....our gang forum ....how the hell can i get them to open ours for us?

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Aug.29, 09:31 PM
RE: any suggestions ?
There is no such thing as Our Gang Forum. If you are looking to have a section made for your gang, you will need to ask Zenith if she could assist. It is not like every gang that exists will have one.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Aug.29, 10:01 PM
(2011.Aug.29 09:31 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  There is no such thing as Our Gang Forum. If you are looking to have a section made for your gang, you will need to ask Zenith if she could assist. It is not like every gang that exists will have one.

well i guess my point then is why as donators dont we get what other gangs , that ive been in have ....that seems a lil screwed up

because i have asked and she hasnt responded about it at all , although she has read the mails
This post was last modified: 2011.Aug.29 10:03 PM by sickness.

2011.Aug.29, 11:06 PM
you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Aug.30, 06:27 AM
ahh thats the deal , ok thanks bud ...ill try that approach

2011.Aug.30, 08:54 AM
(2011.Aug.29 11:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..

this is a lie. you just can't be annoying about it.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.30, 10:07 AM
(2011.Aug.30 08:54 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.29 11:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..

are you sure about that? i'm pretty sure it costs money... i remember either howl or someone from SV talking about it way long ago and saying it needs to be bought

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Aug.30, 11:26 AM
(2011.Aug.30 10:07 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  

are you sure about that? i'm pretty sure it costs money... i remember either howl or someone from SV talking about it way long ago and saying it needs to be bought

i hope you contributed... they say there is one born every day...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.30, 02:00 PM

i think my exact words were

hi zen ,
we would like to open our gang forum an put me as mod .
thanks a bunch

should i watch what i say lol

2011.Aug.30, 03:38 PM
You don't buy it but you do need to be a donator(Zens words), so i guess you do kind of buy it. I think the gang has to be a certain size/age before she will open one for you, when i asked her she done it within a few days but that was back when she answered mails and actually done stuff !!!

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.