AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: any suggestions ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ive mailed zen and cipher ...both have read the mails weeks ago , never resonded . im not here to jump on the bash the game because of belated updates , but i wanna use somthing we already have .....our gang forum ....how the hell can i get them to open ours for us?
There is no such thing as Our Gang Forum. If you are looking to have a section made for your gang, you will need to ask Zenith if she could assist. It is not like every gang that exists will have one.
(2011.Aug.29 09:31 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as Our Gang Forum. If you are looking to have a section made for your gang, you will need to ask Zenith if she could assist. It is not like every gang that exists will have one.

well i guess my point then is why as donators dont we get what other gangs , that ive been in have ....that seems a lil screwed up

because i have asked and she hasnt responded about it at all , although she has read the mails
you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..
ahh thats the deal , ok thanks bud ...ill try that approach
(2011.Aug.29 11:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..

this is a lie. you just can't be annoying about it.
(2011.Aug.30 08:54 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Aug.29 11:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]you literally have to buy your gang forum. i'm not sure at all how much it costs..

are you sure about that? i'm pretty sure it costs money... i remember either howl or someone from SV talking about it way long ago and saying it needs to be bought
(2011.Aug.30 10:07 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

are you sure about that? i'm pretty sure it costs money... i remember either howl or someone from SV talking about it way long ago and saying it needs to be bought

i hope you contributed... they say there is one born every day...

i think my exact words were

hi zen ,
we would like to open our gang forum an put me as mod .
thanks a bunch

should i watch what i say lol
You don't buy it but you do need to be a donator(Zens words), so i guess you do kind of buy it. I think the gang has to be a certain size/age before she will open one for you, when i asked her she done it within a few days but that was back when she answered mails and actually done stuff !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's