any suggestions ?
2011.Sep.07, 09:21 PM
RE: any suggestions ?
(2011.Sep.07 08:56 AM)filthymick Wrote:  So, does anyone have actual suggestions or should this thread moved or locked? Its no fucking wonder we dont get updates on here

there were some decsent replies to let me know why , but i do agree with this statement in general
(2011.Sep.07 04:55 PM)filthymick Wrote:  here's an idea that should be fairly easy. how about we list the fed'd and inactive players somewhere?

it would make a nice hit list for some people

this is a qaulity idea , and should be a thread to be read and commented on by cipher
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.07 09:24 PM by sickness.

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Sep.08, 09:16 AM
(2011.Sep.07 09:21 PM)sickness Wrote:  
(2011.Sep.07 08:56 AM)filthymick Wrote:  So, does anyone have actual suggestions or should this thread moved or locked? Its no fucking wonder we dont get updates on here

there were some decsent replies to let me know why , but i do agree with this statement in general
(2011.Sep.07 04:55 PM)filthymick Wrote:  here's an idea that should be fairly easy. how about we list the fed'd and inactive players somewhere?

it would make a nice hit list for some people

this is a qaulity idea , and should be a thread to be read and commented on by cipher

For a sum of money, I can give you the list of all players of a certain level.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.08, 11:10 AM
i have one of those. for a larger sum, i wont post it for free and ruin your business

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.08, 11:14 AM
(2011.Sep.08 11:10 AM)filthymick Wrote:  i have one of those. for a larger sum, i wont post it for free and ruin your business

I don't have any business, though find it interesting that you have such a list and yet still desire a list of inactives.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.08, 01:00 PM
it would benefit the entire community. i'm not making suggestions for personal gain nessassarily.

nevermind. i thought this was the suggestion section not the turn down ALL ideas that assipender doesn't like.

i bet if you quit, the game community would flourish

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.09, 08:07 PM
Instead of making a new list. How's about you just don't drop off the already exsisting list when you go inactive. Seems like it would be easier to code I would think itd be undoing something as opposed to adding something.
2011.Sep.09, 08:23 PM
agreed

2011.Sep.09, 09:23 PM
(2011.Sep.09 08:07 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  Instead of making a new list. How's about you just don't drop off the already exsisting list when you go inactive. Seems like it would be easier to code I would think itd be undoing something as opposed to adding something.

that would work great also ....hiding them so you can only find and attack active players is not making ppl wanna play once they reach a certain level , maybe just keeping them on the list and stating they are inactive is the best way to go
along with find them on your own like we do with active players
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.09 09:23 PM by sickness.

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Sep.12, 06:58 PM
(2011.Sep.08 01:00 PM)filthymick Wrote:  it would benefit the entire community. i'm not making suggestions for personal gain nessassarily.

nevermind. i thought this was the suggestion section not the turn down ALL ideas that assipender doesn't like.

i bet if you quit, the game community would flourish

...What the fuck? First of all, what's the deal with the personal attacks? You're someone I've always been somewhat neutral to positive on, but I guess not anymore...also, the fact of the matter is that it's easy enough to get the data you want. I managed to get every player (inactive and active) between a certain level in about fifteen minutes of playing. And most of that would have been alleviated if I hadn't been using a computer with 512 mb of ram. Finally, I fail to see from where you got the last point? I rarely post on the fora anymore, so it's not like I'm stifling creativity. In fact, in a recent thread by tables, I was the first one to agree with a point he made.

tl; dr Do some research before you make sweeping points, dipshit.

2011.Sep.12, 08:38 PM
i was just bein pissy that day lol