Cool little additions
2011.Aug.03, 08:17 PM
RE: Cool little additions
SUCH A BIG INNOVATIVE CHANGE, THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! XD XD XD

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.04, 12:13 PM
(2011.Aug.03 08:17 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  SUCH A BIG INNOVATIVE CHANGE, THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! XD XD XD

Its a start.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Aug.04, 12:20 PM
poptart man, be patient. its quicker and easier to do the little things first. with them out of the way there will be more room for him to work.

i know you're frustrated, i've never seen you use caps lock before. you have really good ideas, and just cause they haven't said anything about them doesn't mean they don't see them bro.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-536.html

this was my idea, zen or err never made comment, but we've had the jail recorder ever since...

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.04, 12:30 PM
yea dude, that was back in 2007. i made a bunch of recommendations back then, zenith implemented them within 1-hour. a basic change i recommended was not allowing higher level crimes to people below level 5 - i was stuck at level 1-2 when i started cuz i kept trying to mug people, and so did all my friends. so i told zenith just allow DOABLE crimes at that level, so she changed it immediately.

it's not that she cant add or change things, its that she simply isnt. thats what bothers me

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.05, 11:11 AM
right on. im sure its alot more frustrating to you, considering you've actually been here the whole time, whereas i come and go. (like AL is just a hooker haha)

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.05, 11:47 AM
I did let Cypher know about a small bug this week and it was fixed within the day.
2011.Aug.12, 07:21 PM
(2011.Aug.04 12:20 PM)filthymick Wrote:  poptart man, be patient. its quicker and easier to do the little things first.

Bullshit.......This game is a latent sleeper. She gets revenue and does nothing. You sheeple wait......................for changes and yet none come. If I were her boss I would have booted her ass out the door long ago.

Want to make a change? STOP DONATING!!!?!?!

If this were a stock it would have tanked long ago.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Aug.12, 07:28 PM
(2011.Aug.12 07:21 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.04 12:20 PM)filthymick Wrote:  poptart man, be patient. its quicker and easier to do the little things first.

Bullshit.......This game is a latent sleeper. She gets revenue and does nothing. You sheeple wait......................for changes and yet none come. If I were her boss I would have booted her ass out the door long ago.

Want to make a change? STOP DONATING!!!?!?!

If this were a stock it would have tanked long ago.

i say fuck changing it. if you get bored leave. easy.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.12, 07:41 PM
Been there done that.....bored I am.......

Evolve or perish.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Aug.13, 10:52 AM
(2011.Aug.12 07:41 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Been there done that.....bored I am.......

Evolve or perish.

Go away, you're still pissed you got fired from the mod position