AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cool little additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
11.August.1 -- Added Gang War Summary page, located below Gang War History. Changed the Bioplex Assistant page to be sorted so the most current date is on the top. Changed the MobileCrime Journal to work like the Bioplex Assistant where it is grouped by years first, as well as sorting with most current date first. Moved Reply To Gang after Reply to Sender.
Well, the easy small things that make day to day playing more enjoyable are getting done.... if I recall, that was what most people wanted. We can only assume this is Zen following through on her word. Time will always have the last word though.
sweet!
very cool, i bet the first thing everyone did was check their war summaries, haha.
Wow theyve done some filing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think the gang war logs, the part listing months and days should be reversed and put in chronologically. It's not like were going to have to scroll to see 12 months, and even if there is 31 days you attacked its not to much scrolling.
this is much appreciated.
Finally! Thank you!

Been hating the crime journal for a long time now.
nice add thanks cipher Wink
bioplex is weird
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's