ARES BUST LOGGER....you know you want one
2007.Dec.31, 03:24 PM
ARES BUST LOGGER....you know you want one
I got an idea for the game! I dont know if this has been suggested before but i think it would be fantastic!

HOW ABOUT A BUST LOGGER!!
shouldn't be too hard to set up, and it would sit there next to your fight logger. Donors Only of course.

would it be nice to see a nice large list of your bust attemps. i know my bust success % but i think this would be loved by all those who do alot of busting

what does every one else think about this idea?
2007.Dec.31, 03:45 PM

hey it sounds pretty good bro so I hope it happens
2007.Dec.31, 05:18 PM

Yea that does sound pretty tight....would definatly be good for record keeping too!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2007.Dec.31, 05:23 PM

I really like this idea being that is what I do for my exp. I would love to know who are the top people that I have busted out and how many times I have.
2007.Dec.31, 05:44 PM

I think that would be good too. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Dec.31, 07:03 PM

I dont know about the rest of you but that would be a big list. If it was just the top 20 or so it may not be that bad but Im sure with so many people doing bust now there would be a lot of strain on the server.
2007.Dec.31, 07:38 PM
Re: ARES BUST LOGGER....you know you want one
filthymick Wrote:I got an idea for the game! I dont know if this has been suggested before but i think it would be fantastic!

shouldn't be too hard to set up, and it would sit there next to your fight logger. Donors Only of course.

would it be nice to see a nice large list of your bust attemps. i know my bust success % but i think this would be loved by all those who do alot of busting

SWEET IDEA,LOVE IT,LETS DO IT
2008.Jan.01, 01:18 PM
Re: ARES BUST LOGGER....you know you want one
filthymick Wrote:I got an idea for the game! I dont know if this has been suggested before but i think it would be fantastic!

Good idea, wanted that for a looong time. Only bad part, this isn't the corrent place for this thread.
2008.Jan.01, 02:00 PM

:shock: OOPS!!! i guess you're right.....

iIF ANY MODS SEE THIS THREAD PLEASE MOVE IT TO GAME SUGGESTIONS.
thank you

sorry. i waas three sheets to the wind when i posted it :oops:
2008.Jan.01, 02:16 PM

jizjar Wrote:I dont know about the rest of you but that would be a big list. If it was just the top 20 or so it may not be that bad but Im sure with so many people doing bust now there would be a lot of strain on the server.

Actually this is a better idea. Top 20 or 25 or so. Just like the other list.