Talk with a noob sometimes
2011.Jul.03, 11:06 AM
RE: Talk with a noob sometimes
I sometimes will send a weapon or armour to a new person but never if they ask for it let alone beg. Beggers just get ignored.
I don't send expensive stuff so I don't expect or even want it back. To much trouble trying to keep all that straight. Just tell them to pass it on to someone else when they are through with it.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jul.03, 11:08 AM
(2011.Jul.03 10:54 AM)Monk Wrote:  If someone is new I like too help but oh so often its someones multi

true this. :/
2011.Jul.03, 01:19 PM
I stop helping new players, mainly because of my refs who always quit..
But when someone asks me to give them credits, weapons, or armor I get pissed and start thonking they're a multi

Screw helping noobs, I have paid my dues and everything I have I had to work for...nothing is free if a noob needs help then there is a donate option that they can use. $5. will start them up
2011.Jul.03, 01:24 PM
i tried the whole helping noob gang thing for a little while. i ended up loosing probably close to 2mil in stuff that i loaned out to my members and cash payments. although i probably wouldn't have lost quite so many if it weren't for a few jackasses who assumed i was connected to SV at the time... but i got a few to stick and they are now picking up the noob helping gig.

my bad experience with it is gonna keep me from ever really trying to pick it up again.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Jul.03, 02:04 PM
oh well, if i am asked for help, i dont mind at least trying - even if its just to point them to someone i think that can help. But if i get the feeling they are just looking for people to milk, then that's another story.

Cant cross off everyone, otherwise we'll never get the game going again. Most of it is on Zen, but a lot of it is on the old players too. :/
2011.Jul.03, 03:06 PM
I'm a noob andi intend on staying for a long time thanks to the help of players on this game such as tealjade and howl for the guide she sent me. And I haven't asked anyone for anything cash or items. Trying to make it on my own.
2011.Jul.03, 03:07 PM
(2011.Jul.03 03:06 PM)Darkseid Wrote:  I'm a noob andi intend on staying for a long time thanks to the help of players on this game such as tealjade and howl for the guide she sent me. And I haven't asked anyone for anything cash or items. Trying to make it on my own.

you're in one of the best gangs there is around here, so you'll do just fine. Wink
2011.Jul.03, 03:10 PM
(2011.Jul.03 03:06 PM)Darkseid Wrote:  I'm a noob andi intend on staying for a long time thanks to the help of players on this game such as tealjade and howl for the guide she sent me. And I haven't asked anyone for anything cash or items. Trying to make it on my own.

MULTI!!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jul.03, 03:14 PM
Multi???? I don't understand.
2011.Jul.03, 03:22 PM
he's just being an ass, its practically a requirement from him, dont mind it. Razz