Talk with a noob sometimes
2011.Jul.03, 04:30 PM
RE: Talk with a noob sometimes
I want some sweettarts haha
2011.Jul.03, 05:20 PM
lol i remember you were one of my guardians when i first started Smile
[/quote]

guardians, i remember when players like shadowguard ect used to play the role of guarding players when they were new, do people still do that sort of thing these days with the noobs?

maybe new players dont stick around anymore asmuch as they used to and continue playing because knowbody shows them any love or mails them like we got when we all started?

I remember when i first started i got took in and looked after, made me think this is a cool place so i enjoyed logging on to play.

The fun thing about this game is that your dealing with real people, so if knowbody mails you i guess it would get abit lame all on your own lost in the big AL with no mails and freinds to talk to.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2011.Jul.03, 05:45 PM
(2011.Jul.03 01:24 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i tried the whole helping noob gang thing for a little while. i ended up loosing probably close to 2mil in stuff that i loaned out to my members and cash payments. although i probably wouldn't have lost quite so many if it weren't for a few jackasses who assumed i was connected to SV at the time... but i got a few to stick and they are now picking up the noob helping gig.

my bad experience with it is gonna keep me from ever really trying to pick it up again.

you are still connected to sv!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jul.03, 05:49 PM
(2011.Jul.03 01:24 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  i tried the whole helping noob gang thing for a little while. i ended up loosing probably close to 2mil in stuff that i loaned out to my members and cash payments. although i probably wouldn't have lost quite so many if it weren't for a few jackasses who assumed i was connected to SV at the time... but i got a few to stick and they are now picking up the noob helping gig.

my bad experience with it is gonna keep me from ever really trying to pick it up again.

i still do this from time to time , btw ...when i started i asked you if you would bust me for a dollar lol ...you bailed me out and gave me 3000 and im still sittin in the gang you put a word in for me ......

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Jul.03, 08:33 PM
[Image: Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg]

Wu tang
2011.Jul.04, 02:50 AM
(2011.Jul.03 08:33 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  [Image: Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg]

Nice picture Smile

Batman like this
2011.Jul.04, 06:55 AM
I remember when I was a newwb I couldn't play as ronny and vip3r kept me in the hosp untill shadowgurd helped me out how times changed most of the top players these days are arrigant as hell the more stats the more the person changes expect the oaps there still niceeee

Your mumma
2011.Jul.04, 07:04 AM
(2011.Jul.04 06:55 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  I remember when I was a newwb I couldn't play as ronny and vip3r kept me in the hosp untill shadowgurd helped me out how times changed most of the top players these days are arrigant as hell the more stats the more the person changes expect the oaps there still niceeee

I second this, I know of a few top 50 players who were cool peeps when they started, now ya cant even get a simple thanks for the small things...power does indeed change folks. I thought I was a friend, guess I fooled myself but there are some top 50 players that keeps it trill with the Juice ay ay ok ok ay
2011.Jul.04, 08:00 AM
Guardians bahahahahahaha.
2011.Jul.04, 08:09 AM
i would help a noob i would but not if they kept beging me l like to help all people with a reason but if they fuck up i cut them of lollol

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH