Talk with a noob sometimes
2011.Jul.03, 09:24 AM
RE: Talk with a noob sometimes
(2011.Jul.03 09:18 AM)TealJade Wrote:  When I started there were some very nice people who answered my questions and busted me out of jail even with the low times the lowest crimes give.
I try to pay it forward, you never know which one of them will stick around.
Plus every now and then you find a person who you enjoy talking to.

lol i remember you were one of my guardians when i first started Smile
2011.Jul.03, 09:31 AM
(2011.Jul.03 09:24 AM)Pixelle Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.03 09:18 AM)TealJade Wrote:  When I started there were some very nice people who answered my questions and busted me out of jail even with the low times the lowest crimes give.

lol i remember you were one of my guardians when i first started Smile

Case in point Smile.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jul.03, 09:31 AM

So tru, you're one of the kindest players I have met here...don't ever change
2011.Jul.03, 09:36 AM
(2011.Jul.03 09:31 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  

So tru, you're one of the kindest players I have met here...don't ever change

*blushes*. Well you were one of the people who helped me when I was new. Thank you.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Jul.03, 10:01 AM
i wrote the tutorial. i've done enough. i get enuf newbs asking me for money Sad

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.03, 10:05 AM
(2011.Jul.03 10:01 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i wrote the tutorial. i've done enough. i get enuf newbs asking me for money Sad

oh, the moment someone asks like they're entiteld to receive just coz they are 'new', i feel that same "fuck off already" feeling creeping up. I always have a 'multi alert' going off when that happens too. O.o

When i am all grown up, i'll pay it forward too though. lol.
2011.Jul.03, 10:07 AM
agreed. i answer questions if someone asks me something, and sometimes i'll shell out a few thousand bucks (see friendship appreciation day). but people who ask me to pay for shit get the hosp stick.

in this other game, you can "bounty" another player, which means that a 3rd person can take the bounty and hospitalize them for you. if they hosp them successfully, they get the money. i do that alot for beggars Smile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Jul.03, 10:12 AM
lmao, i just ignore them from there on.

i was not surprised when the last person who asked me if i have stuff lying around that i can give them, got fed jailed as a multi. When shit like that happens, it just makes it difficult to feel generous, lol.

but it's always nice to find someone who spends time chatting (and not just flaming bs either) and tries to bust you from jail and sees you in hosp, asks if they can get you stims - stuff like that, playing ALONG, you know? Those i love helping =D

Its a game after all! Wink
2011.Jul.03, 10:47 AM
(2011.Jul.03 10:01 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i wrote the tutorial. i've done enough. i get enuf newbs asking me for money Sad

Your tutorial helped me. Thank you. Digitalbuddha helped me the most when I started, then SB. Dem brodders sum gerd folk.
2011.Jul.03, 10:54 AM
I dunno if someone is begging I will usually hosp them. If someone is new I like too help but oh so often its someones multi and Howl will end up hosping you when they steal your shit to make friends with them.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.