Open letter to those I attack
2006.Aug.03, 04:02 PM

stats are my main concern. I do crimes to keep a cash flow coming in, and thats the only XP i get. In the meantime, i work my stats up the best i can.

Since i can't see the battle going on, how do i fare for a level 7?
2006.Aug.03, 04:15 PM

It is pretty hard to tell, as there is a pretty big disparity between our power levels. You DO hit me, which is better than most people at your level.
2006.Aug.03, 04:19 PM

haha awesome.

For the record, i don't mind the attacks. No skin off my nuts, ya know.

Heres more cheerleaders for you!
*\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*

ITS A CHEERLEADING ARMY! OH MAN! WATCH OUT OR THEY WILL CHEER YOU TO DEATH! ITS A MASSACRE! OH THE HUMANITY!
2006.Aug.03, 04:57 PM
Re: Who I attack
Lostangel Wrote:Would that I (or most anyone for that matter) be able to travel to where the highest level foe is that could be defeated. With the $1000 ticket, I am staying put in my area.
Just as it is all but impossible (for now) for you to beat me, it is equally impossible for me to beat those above me. I would prefer for there to be many more people like yourself in the area I am. I would LOVE to "spread the damage" so to speak. Alas, there is 2 9s, 1 8 (in my gang) and several 7s, along with some of the game elders in the area I happen to find myself in. My pattern is to train, attack twice and train (for now, at least), If the 9s are online, jailed or hurt by someone else, the 7s have to pick up the slack. I don't even bother with 6s now, because they give too little exp.

As an FYI (in my opinion at least), too many people are targeting increasing level as opposed to balancing level with stats. Maybe I am fortunate enough to get with the "right" gang, but it is rare that I find any challange from those younger than me (the only one I know of is my VP right now!). It is better to focus on stats and getting a better house over levelling.

From my view of the pantheon, I think i can see why that even though your Vice Prez is FIVE levels below you and still "gives you a challenge" is the simple fact that he is 12th in total stats while you are only 15th. lol
2006.Aug.03, 05:51 PM

Yea, but I am 13th in Battle stats (as an aside to Zenith, Can we get Total Battle Stats listed on the Pantheon?) and somewhere around 85th in (whatever the other stats are). Unfortunately for me, I don't have much spare cash to donate. I donated $20 once. I will donate another $20 when my donater days runs out. With so few credits, I can't afford to increase my End and Int. I need the money for house/weapons.