New AL Feature
2008.Mar.04, 11:47 AM

Gang Headquarters... You can extend the headquarters and build different things around it, using GPs... like a weapons factory, a gym with more effective trains for gang members, or even a car garage, where you can take cars from, in order to travel for free to other districts... a deposit where you store the weapons and money, which can be robbed by attacking gangs... A science lab, where you can forge more powerful weapons, or even pimp the ones that you already have, by adding different parts to a weapon, in order to make it unique and more powerful. The ideas can continue, but I invite you all to bring up your ideas Razz
2008.Mar.04, 01:44 PM

mudpies Wrote:if we get music on our profiles, make sure it's some Flash player.

that way I can block all that dB and wsp junk from hitting my ears with flash blocker.

Flash Blocker just blocks Flash? Adblock Plus can practically block any thing.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
2008.Mar.04, 03:34 PM

Dragon Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:if we get music on our profiles, make sure it's some Flash player.

that way I can block all that dB and wsp junk from hitting my ears with flash blocker.

Flash Blocker just blocks flash? Adblock Plus can practically block any thing.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

yes it does, and I have enjoyed adblock with filter G for years. PT without ads (all web pages without ads) rules face. It even takes away those annoying google txt link ads in message boards.

If you get the ref blocker addon you can set it so Zen will never know which page you came from if you link to AL. Some people don't like their tracks being analyzed.
2008.Mar.04, 04:22 PM

Can I get a link for all them things there Mr. Mud?
2008.Mar.04, 04:27 PM

First you must use Firefox.

then click Tools > Add-Ons > then click Get Extensions at the bottom right of the pop up box.

in there search for these things.

Linkification
AdBlock
Filterset.g
Flashblock
Ref Control
CustomizeGoogle
FasterFox
Forecastfox Enhanced
IE Tab
Image Zoom

there are other privacy addons there but I don't remember the names. Lots of great useful stuff.
2008.Mar.04, 05:50 PM

I use Linkification, it rules face. All of those are privacy tools?
2008.Mar.04, 05:55 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:I use Linkification, it rules face. All of those are privacy tools?

no, just some of my faves.