New AL Feature
2008.Mar.03, 11:26 AM

I'd like to see a live battle system for players that are both online. This sytem would allow players to choose different attack types and defense types each round of combat such as Cover, Concealment or Open for defense and Aimed, Suppressive or Area for attacks.

To prevent abuse or players from delaying/moving before the attack happens you would be unable to move districts until the attack starts or a certain time has passed.

You would have the option of allowing the attack to goto the old automatic system or the attack would default to that if you dont respond to the event within a certain amount of time.

I think this would add a cool new element for combat and give players who may typically lose to someone the chance to win while online via their choice of tactics.
2008.Mar.03, 12:17 PM

on the page where you declare war, id like it to state if the gang is offline or online, would save a lot of messing about looking for offline gangs then seeing if they can be declared on
2008.Mar.03, 12:23 PM

How about Weapon Proficiencies. Basically the more you use a weapon the stronger it becomes when you use it, up to a certain point.

And maybe a political system that would make it easier to increase your rep.
Just thoughts at the moment. I need to think on them before i elaborate.
2008.Mar.03, 12:43 PM

Something I would like to see, is the crafting of weapons/armor integrated in.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.03, 01:02 PM

i like this, something like weapons specialization, where u would get an attack bonus when your using your weapon of choice.
2008.Mar.03, 05:09 PM

We can make meth, eat things to improve hit points, stim to get out of the hospitol.

Why can't we have happiness pills in the drug stores?
2008.Mar.03, 05:22 PM

Sorry. Happy pills in the store?

How about making it one of the crimes? Buying happy pills in the street. Twisted
2008.Mar.03, 05:28 PM

selling happE pills on the lot.
2008.Mar.03, 05:39 PM

When zen had the in gang attack thing people found diffrent ways of using it. Maybe you could buy a arena for your gang where you can fight other members of your gang for experince but the loser doesn't go to the hospital since you would be fighting friends, not trying to kill each other. But if you got cought by the cops it would be like double the amount of time you would usaaly get, because it would be like a gang fight or something like that.
2008.Mar.03, 05:51 PM

I'm feeling that.
2429 Villains badmanbren 33 2181 Caught sparring with Bishop! Bail Bust
Dunno so much about the being caught bit though. I doubt realistically police would arrest 2 gang members for sparring, but training to beat the drek out of others they might lol. Depends how you see it I guess.