Street Cred
2007.Jun.03, 06:11 AM

When I try to get referrals, they all aint stupid, therefore wipe the referral code clean. Or just change the URL to Awakened Lands.com then... i get pretty cheezed off. :? I think it would be better to have the referral page, and unchangable referral code, its far too easy for someone to wipe it clean :x
2007.Jun.03, 10:12 AM

Well, I say then to only invite friends you know who will keep you as a referral when they join. Correct me if I am wrong but they do not lose anything having you as a referral, right? You just gain benefits. Lefty referred me here and I kept it. Sure, I could have been an A**HOLE and deleted it but you do not want A**HOLES to play the game here even though some do sneak in. Just find the good people who are friends and have them join. In my opinion it is better to have 5 good people referred here and playing instead of 20 of the above mentioned. THat way total strangers (not knowing anybody here) who accidentally stumble onto the game see how this game is and decide "I like AWL" and refer friends here and expand from there and have a percentage of those be donators which boosts Lady Zen so she can make the game better and better. Same concept as another game I play. You buy mercs and gain more gold to buy more mercs and then more gold and so on and so on. Eventually you get a good fighting force when you need it. Smile Same here, people join, donate, Lady Zen gets more stuff ingame here, people like the new stuff, people get referred, some of those donate, Lady Zen gets more stuff, etc.... "It's The Circle Of Life......" HEHE
Gotta love Lion King. LOL

However, I too will probably be stopping the game when my donator days end. 150 days still though to go. LOL Any chance we can have a game option of trading donator days to people? I would like to give some newer players a chance to get a taste of maybe 5 or 10 days of donator status to wet their whistle. They may like it and start donating. I still wish the extreme best for AWL even though there are people who do ruin the fun here. Sad