Street Cred
2007.Jun.02, 02:09 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Ih8lucky13 Wrote:Just pony up some cash if you can't afford 5 dollars a month, you really shouldn't be complaining.

some people truely can't afford to "pony up" and drop some cash on the game. Some people are from countries that don't paypal. Some people know this is a free game and shouldn't be forced to spend money on it. I don't have any solution but I think it's kinda lame that anyone should expect people to pay into this FREE game.

I am not expecting anyone to to pay, but if you want to have status's and privledges as the people who do spend thier hard earned money, what is the point of donating then.
2007.Jun.02, 02:56 PM

I can't spend my "hard-earned" money on cred's (payment issue), but i do spend around 20$ a month for just being online everyday, everywhere. I get my cred's off-market for AL money.
And to the lvl 11 that started this thread, try to steal two clunkers and a gang mugg each AP refill - should get you descent amounts of paper. Also try the roulette (ONCE in an month - max bet/lucky nr.) and play competitions. No easy way, but then again, nothing worth doing and having in life doesn't come easy.

Wink
2007.Jun.02, 06:25 PM

Ih8lucky13 Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:
Ih8lucky13 Wrote:Just pony up some cash if you can't afford 5 dollars a month, you really shouldn't be complaining.

some people truely can't afford to "pony up" and drop some cash on the game. Some people are from countries that don't paypal. Some people know this is a free game and shouldn't be forced to spend money on it. I don't have any solution but I think it's kinda lame that anyone should expect people to pay into this FREE game.

I am not expecting anyone to to pay, but if you want to have status's and privledges as the people who do spend thier hard earned money, what is the point of donating then.

I'm not saying making way too easy to get a donator status, just a little bit easier to get one that would be 1-5 day.

Saving up enough money in a month should deserve me some kind of donator status even if it's just a few days and I'm not talking about saving up money in the game for a month to get a month of donator status. I'm kinda of saying another donator thing should be up for if you only want like let's say 5 days to try it out or boost yourself in the game, but be the same amount (like divided by 6) to get a 5 day donator. It takes me a month just to get 1/5 of a 30 day donator status for the amount of credits I would get and I would like that at the end of each month I save up enough it woul dbe nice to get 5 days of donator status for saving up a WHOLE MONTH.

But, ANYWAYS this shouldn't be JUST about donator status it was only one suggestion. Other suggestions should be like once you do a certain amount (1000) of crimes you get $1000 free cash or something. BUt there's not much to it in this game and donators are at least 2-3 times more and are getting bored so bored they knock out gangs for the fun of it.

I was trying to see once you get past a certain point in somethin gyou should get rewarded for playing the game for so long and it doesn't have to be just donator days it could be something like endurance or work experience or extra accuracy boost after completing a certain amount of crimes or jail busts or what have you. Just trying not to get people to leave the game since there isn't much to this game.

An incentive for playing the game.
2007.Jun.02, 07:16 PM

The incentive to playing here is the fun. Not sure what other incentive you need.

Obtaining donator status without donating is simple, use the referral system. No one really takes advantage of this, but it's potential is huge. There are thirty+ players who have made thousands of credits for doing nothing but referring active players. Using the referral system helps you out and helps the game out.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.02, 07:37 PM

zenith Wrote:The incentive to playing here is the fun. Not sure what other incentive you need.

Obtaining donator status without donating is simple, use the referral system. No one really takes advantage of this, but it's potential is huge. There are thirty+ players who have made thousands of credits for doing nothing but referring active players. Using the referral system helps you out and helps the game out.

I can't convince people to play and I've trying to get a few people to join up but I really don't know anybody else that wants the game that hasn't tried it out already because my friends already got to the other people.

ANd the referalls that I got they quit the first day so I got nothing.

I"m just trying to suggest things to make the game more interesting and I was seeing if I wanted to stay in the game longer, but I'm probably quitting in a few weeks.
2007.Jun.02, 07:50 PM

this game really isn't for everyone. It takes a long term commitment and a lot of activity to succeed. That's what I find very apealing about it. I hope to be still building on the same character years from now. For as long as we can keep Zen interested in working on it.
2007.Jun.02, 08:23 PM

I hav ebeen working on it for 7 months and if my gang goes zilch again I may only play solo for a while because it might be worth it to get into a gang again.

after a few weeks I may only be able to play a few days a week spread out.

But this game does seem to get better as you level up more an dget better weapons and such, the tough part is keeping a gang.
2007.Jun.02, 08:48 PM

Well, they say with two members you can't be wiped out. I guess leveling up high enough is the way to go. Smile Then add other higher players as time goes on.
2007.Jun.02, 10:27 PM

Skarpz Wrote:I hav ebeen working on it for 7 months and if my gang goes zilch again I may only play solo for a while because it might be worth it to get into a gang again.

But this game does seem to get better as you level up more an dget better weapons and such, the tough part is keeping a gang.

Helping your referrals grow is important. Spreading the word with your referral link on other sites helps. I don't mean spam, but the more places our site is posted on, the more players we get... and the faster we grow.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jun.02, 11:21 PM

zenith Wrote:
Skarpz Wrote:I hav ebeen working on it for 7 months and if my gang goes zilch again I may only play solo for a while because it might be worth it to get into a gang again.

Helping your referrals grow is important. Spreading the word with your referral link on other sites helps. I don't mean spam, but the more places our site is posted on, the more players we get... and the faster we grow.

I also put a thread up in another games forum and that probably got a lot of them to come over to here, but some only played for a few weeks and then quit and others (including some people in the gang that killed us) stayed on and play masterfully well. I can't remmeber if I put a referral link or not in the beginning of the thread but I could go check.

I'll play this game as long as I can still play it, my new twist of jail busting gang might make things better for me.