Poll: Should the results of losing a gang war be changed?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Gang Wars
2007.Jun.03, 09:30 PM

That would lead to total chaos and a very few gangs left in a short time. But maybe the option to merge 2 gangs could be done and realistic?
2007.Jun.04, 02:08 PM

I would like to see options for gang wars like 10,20,30 respect and so on. As a gang Prez it is sometimes hard not to piss someone off by going over board. Its a game and I like to have wars for a few respect like 20 or 30 then quit. But sometimes Gang leaders are gone and cannot accept surrenders or surrender themselves. Once you reach the level of respect gained or lost that you started the war for it ends. All wars have goals and not all are for complete distruction.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2007.Jun.04, 07:41 PM

how about just changing the income of losses.

When a gang loses a war,instead of when it hits 0 and the gang no longer exits,just have it where noone can hit them and they have to bring their respect back up from 0,it is better than just having a gang destroyed all together and spending alot of money to make a gang again
2007.Jun.04, 08:23 PM

that would be cool to merge gangs become one family.
That would change the way Gang Wars happen.
2007.Jun.04, 09:22 PM

the winning gang would need full control to kick the prez and vice prez out of the gang they "won"
2007.Jun.05, 02:12 AM

mudpies Wrote:the winning gang would need full control to kick the prez and vice prez out of the gang they "won"

that may create "shadow pres and vp" - people that control the gang but pose as normal members.
2007.Jun.05, 02:22 AM

Why not go for simple options like

Gang War - Fight till surrender or destruction
Gang Mug - Fight till ?? Res points Gained
Gang Shame - Option to walk away without accepting surrender, ive always felt the option to call off a war by the aggressor would be a nice option.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.05, 06:30 AM

Another solution split off War respect from OC respect, if a gang can only lose war respect then they cant be destroyed. I think the pres would need an option to disband a gang though, so we dont get clogged up with loads of gangs with 0 res. Perhaps an option to convert OC res to war re would help gangs get going again.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.05, 10:04 AM

I agree with Moriarty, it would be nice to end a War without having to wait for a surrender. Especially if the Prez or VP haven't been on in awhile
2007.Jun.05, 02:43 PM

If we want to go with gangs living with zero respect, then make it where the respect points affects something, like the success of OC for example. 8)