Poll: Should Endurance and Intelligence Be Added To Gym?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Endurance and Intelligence Training
2011.Apr.25, 08:02 PM
Endurance and Intelligence Training
I think they should be added to the gym for the ones who can't afford to donate,it should be like resistance trains where it is hardest to train in gym,anyone else think this is a good idea
2011.Apr.26, 01:06 PM
RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training
I couldn't decide so I voted for both.
2011.Apr.26, 01:09 PM
(2011.Apr.26 01:06 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  I couldn't decide so I voted for both.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Apr.26, 02:07 PM
I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.
2011.Apr.26, 05:18 PM
(2011.Apr.26 02:07 PM)johnthebishop Wrote:  I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.

^^heavy donator^^

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.26, 05:38 PM
(2011.Apr.26 05:18 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.26 02:07 PM)johnthebishop Wrote:  I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.

^^heavy donator^^

kushblunt likes this [Image: tumbsup.png]

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.Apr.26, 06:41 PM
Use the career

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Apr.27, 05:50 AM
(2011.Apr.26 06:41 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Use the career

eastiest way ^^^. Smile
2011.May.01, 09:42 AM
should be better benifits in career as you frow in rank, more dev points per cp

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2011.May.01, 01:41 PM
you train your end and intel in a way by using your aps. you crime money, buy creds and increase them. dont see a need for a gym option

Wu tang