AwakenedLands Forums
Endurance and Intelligence Training - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Endurance and Intelligence Training (/thread-15013.html)

Endurance and Intelligence Training - durtywhite - 2011.Apr.25 08:02 PM

I think they should be added to the gym for the ones who can't afford to donate,it should be like resistance trains where it is hardest to train in gym,anyone else think this is a good idea

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - fngMalvos - 2011.Apr.26 01:06 PM

I couldn't decide so I voted for both.

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - Canosoup - 2011.Apr.26 01:09 PM

(2011.Apr.26 01:06 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  I couldn't decide so I voted for both.

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - johnthebishop - 2011.Apr.26 02:07 PM

I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Apr.26 05:18 PM

(2011.Apr.26 02:07 PM)johnthebishop Wrote:  I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.

^^heavy donator^^

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - traumakush - 2011.Apr.26 05:38 PM

(2011.Apr.26 05:18 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.26 02:07 PM)johnthebishop Wrote:  I think from a business point of view it shouldnt be changed from what i have seen its zens way of making money from the game, this should go back into the game and reinvest in making it continue and not become stale, like a life cycle, i presume we are in some sort of trough from some of the forum posts but like everything it will peak again, So i vote no some things have to be bought or else no money. It is different to other games i have played where u can stick 20$ in and be number 1 overnight. This is activity based and think its a great game.

^^heavy donator^^

kushblunt likes this [Image: tumbsup.png]

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - Mock8800 - 2011.Apr.26 06:41 PM

Use the career

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - Dreadwind - 2011.Apr.27 05:50 AM

(2011.Apr.26 06:41 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Use the career

eastiest way ^^^. Smile

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - drec92 - 2011.May.01 09:42 AM

should be better benifits in career as you frow in rank, more dev points per cp

RE: Endurance and Intelligence Training - HeadBustin - 2011.May.01 01:41 PM

you train your end and intel in a way by using your aps. you crime money, buy creds and increase them. dont see a need for a gym option