the award to biggest asshole in the game.
2011.Apr.17, 07:32 AM
RE: the award to biggest asshole in the game.
(2011.Apr.16 08:58 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.16 08:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  nominations or get the fuck out.

you. dumbass.

2nd'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2011.Apr.17, 09:17 AM
(2011.Apr.16 08:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  a most prestigious award that will be decided on good friday of every year. still in talks with zen about how the tags will work. i have asked for a golden asshole trophy to be the tag. nominations to be made below.

How are you in talks with zen when she only logs on once a week at best? You got her on Skype or something? Anyway I think uncledave should get the award. He's a child molester, what can I say.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Apr.17, 09:40 AM
Kinda curious why I've been nominated for this award. I'm sure Glenn has some sort of whine to throw around.
2011.Apr.17, 09:49 AM
(2011.Apr.17 09:17 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.16 08:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  a most prestigious award that will be decided on good friday of every year. still in talks with zen about how the tags will work. i have asked for a golden asshole trophy to be the tag. nominations to be made below.

How are you in talks with zen when she only logs on once a week at best? You got her on Skype or something? Anyway I think uncledave should get the award. He's a child molester, what can I say.

Dont let her deceive you just cuz it says she aint on doesn't mean she isn't admins don't have to say they logged on or not.
2011.Apr.17, 10:05 AM
(2011.Apr.17 09:49 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  Dont let her deceive you just cuz it says she aint on doesn't mean she isn't admins don't have to say they logged on or not.

I don't doubt that she's more involved then her character lets on. I actually wouldn't be surprised to find she has multis playing the game. I was just curious how glenn was contacting her

2011.Apr.17, 04:33 PM
(2011.Apr.17 10:05 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.17 09:49 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  Dont let her deceive you just cuz it says she aint on doesn't mean she isn't admins don't have to say they logged on or not.

I don't doubt that she's more involved then her character lets on. I actually wouldn't be surprised to find she has multis playing the game. I was just curious how glenn was contacting her

mail her and if she wants to respond she will. she is more online then her character appears.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.17, 05:13 PM
(2011.Apr.17 04:33 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.17 10:05 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

mail her and if she wants to respond she will. she is more online then her character appears.

As I said, I don't doubt she is. I just wasn't sure if her physical character had to be logged in to read or send mail. I do think her character logging in daily would boost confidence in the game, but I guess I'm getting off topic now...

2011.Apr.17, 05:16 PM
nominations? surely tommi and brug can't be the only one's.
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.17 05:16 PM by GlennQuagmire.

2011.Apr.17, 05:20 PM
Everyone voted for your sorry ass Glenn.

Please close the thread and give Glenn her tag.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Apr.18, 02:21 AM
thanks to zen for reopening my thread.

nominations only please.

need about 10 nominations total. a tag will be given to the lucky winner. confirmed via mail from zen.

and for the mod that closed this i think that deleting all posts bar the nominations would be the CORRECT way to mod. thank you.
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.18 02:28 AM by GlennQuagmire.