the award to biggest asshole in the game.
2011.Apr.18, 05:06 PM
RE: the award to biggest asshole in the game.
not how it works. you post who you want to be a nominee. did miss that uncledave nomination sorry dude.

so tommi, brug, dave, glenn/jesus, monk, cuturgut and dingus. cut off is going to be in a few more hours. the official voting thread will be put up then. all votes will be hidden and only one vote per al account. so brug you can vote what 5 times with your multi's?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.18, 05:13 PM
i enjoy how a mod locked this thread, then gets reopened by zen, then locked again, and now reopened again by someone...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Apr.18, 05:16 PM
want me to change that?

Are you sure you wish to delete the selected threads? Once a thread has been deleted it cannot be restored and any posts, attachments or polls within that thread are also deleted.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.18, 05:22 PM
Go lock some other threads..Rolleyes

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Apr.18, 05:24 PM
(2011.Apr.18 05:16 PM)Monk Wrote:  want me to change that?

Are you sure you wish to delete the selected threads? Once a thread has been deleted it cannot be restored and any posts, attachments or polls within that thread are also deleted.

good idea, you see in the logs that zen not only approves this thread but re opened it. i like that you really don't want those mod abilities you have. Wink

2011.Apr.18, 05:26 PM
(2011.Apr.18 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

good idea, you see in the logs that zen not only approves this thread but re opened it. i like that you really don't want those mod abilities you have. Wink

Thats her choice, just like her giving me the option to delete it. You would like that pussyboy.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.18, 05:29 PM
(2011.Apr.18 05:26 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.Apr.18 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

Thats her choice, just like her giving me the option to delete it. You would like that pussyboy.

haha, i think that a lot of ppl would like that. nominations or get the fuck out please monk.

2011.Apr.18, 05:30 PM
We would all like you to lose your mod abilities..

Are there any real mods reading this that can clean up monks drivel..??
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.18 05:31 PM by Maccleod.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Apr.18, 05:53 PM
(2011.Apr.18 05:30 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  We would all like you to lose your mod abilities..

Are there any real mods reading this that can clean up monks drivel..??

ya know there used to be, but then bcon got banned so now it's just monk and his asshatness. if he wasn't already a nominee he'd be one now

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2011.Apr.18, 06:01 PM
Everyone save it for the voting thread, the votes will do most the talking anyway. Also, who nominated Dingus? I thought he just said he was suprised no one mentioned him.

If anything is wrong with Dingus its that he says he will quit but doesn't. Kinda like UncleDave, only we want to keep Dingo around.