AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the award to biggest asshole in the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a most prestigious award that will be decided on good friday of every year. still in talks with zen about how the tags will work. i have asked for a golden asshole trophy to be the tag. nominations to be made below.

i will kick it off with a fan favorite. ladies and gentlemen give it up for tommi. i love you man (no homo)
even shadowkid or inpeen wouldnt make this lame of a post.

fail. Redface
nominations or get the fuck out.
(2011.Apr.16 08:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]nominations or get the fuck out.

you. dumbass.
Wink
The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.
(2011.Apr.16 08:53 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]nominations or get the fuck out.
Brugs has to be the winner there - such a pretty lill asshole like him deserves an award for his efforts in retardedness!! He owns that shit!
-Just straight up laughed in real life.-

Knew this friggin' topic was going to be about me. Glad I could be of service. lol
no offence glenn but this is shit.
(2011.Apr.16 10:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]-Just straight up laughed in real life.-

Knew this friggin' topic was going to be about me. Glad I could be of service. lol

it was so hard a choice. was going to go cheetah, bird, brug, uncledave, dingus and was tempted to nominate myself. i would win the biggest cunt award by a street. Wink tommi you know i still love ya, (no homo).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's