Poll: Should there be Drugs in the game like I said in my post?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Drugs?
2007.May.31, 05:09 AM
Drugs?
There aren't really any drugs that are being used. There's that crime thing in the crime section about meth, but you get money for it and so we aren't really using any drugs in this game.

I was thinking it should be time to create a little more action in the game if the people in charge accept what I have to say.

Now using Drugs... Every gang pretty much uses drugs of some sort and a good way to use it in the game would be to use a drug for energy refills so that we can go and attack people much faster than waiting all the time and the beginning drug should fill up to the top of the energy refill or close to it and especially for the new levels. But here's the catch, the more you use a drug the less the energy refill and the only way to gain higher energy is to buy or obtain a ever greater more expensive drug than before, and the higher the level the more powerful the drug should be or more expensive. Now there should be some overdosing as well that could get you into the hospital as a drawback if you use too muchSad

The only part I'm not sure about is where to obtain the drugs, maybe a drug dealer in a certain city? (where you buy the other things.)

So this is my suggestion about Drugs because I think every gang should have some and it would (I believe) improve the game a bit.

Let me know thanks.
2007.May.31, 05:24 AM

I've thought this before.

there could be a tolerance factor. Every time you use the drug it takes a little bit more to achieve the same effect the next time you use. If you use too often you become addicted and HAVE to use or go into some sort of game rehab thing to get better. If you take too much you can OD sending you to the hospital for a long stay. And if you get something cut with something bad you could also go to the hospital for a stay.

I've thought it was a decent idea but it also might not give the younger members of AL the right message.
2007.May.31, 06:06 AM

drugs are bad mmmmmm k
2007.May.31, 06:34 AM

no.....then the game becomes more like future criminal which i hate....with a passion Smile

i'd rather see some more crimes and more classes and more mid level armor...please

doh
2007.May.31, 07:18 AM

drugs...i like
2007.May.31, 07:22 AM

that doesn't suprise me.
2007.May.31, 07:46 AM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're terrible Mudpies. HEHE
2007.May.31, 08:11 AM

hope that comment doesn't start another war. I should edit it, but I'm not gonna.

mwahahahaha

::takes drugs (asprin)::
2007.May.31, 10:52 AM

but something needs to change in the game so that higher gangs just don't say and pick on lower gangs that they can't get respect from and tell them they are inactive in which they aren't and have to prove themselves.

Drugs is one way I was thinking this game could be more fun, but this shouldn't be for younger viewers as the guns that are mentioned are probably realistic and most gang games have drugs from what I've seen so far. If we do get drugs, there should be a warning if you will to say that we do not condone the actions to use drugs, but this is a gang game and this game seems to be lacking.

There should be something to change this game as it is very boring compared to a couple of others I've seen and it takes ages to get anywhere. I've played for 6-7 months and only a donator pack for one month and I'm only level 11. It seems like to have any fun in the game besides those offf games, is to be a donator to experience the higher stuff quicker. There's just no real action at the lower level I think, but I could be proven wrong. THere is just not too much to really do in this game and I thought I would suggest a room for improvement.
2007.May.31, 11:53 AM

Hell no nothing like promoting drug use for minors, even if it's a game.