Poll: Should there be Drugs in the game like I said in my post?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Drugs?
2007.Jul.14, 11:27 AM

that shouldnt even be a question.. it should be mandatory
2007.Jul.14, 12:01 PM

How about being able to purchase crack, steroids, morphine, etc from stores and NPCs or even contests? May be even earn some drugs by completing quests from various districts. Cocaine could increase your max energy, steroids could increase your strength stat and morphine could increase your max health points. The possibilities are devilishly endless.
2007.Jul.14, 12:42 PM

there needs to be major downsides to using something like that. addiction, dope sickness, overdose, etc
2007.Jul.14, 01:07 PM

or just change the meth lab to something more organic/ natural. MEth is a terrible thing and we really dont want to promote that to anyone in the entire world. Maryjane on the other hand, should be given away at every corner drug store...
2007.Jul.14, 01:53 PM

I don't like the idea, but here's one, you do the meth lab and make the drugs and have the option to try to sell on and the other one to use. This would also have to be made 2 times harder to work. Twisted
2007.Jul.16, 09:47 PM

yea yea drugs
2007.Jul.16, 10:29 PM

What if say, you smoke crack/meth/dust/deemsters and it temporarily boosts all of your stats (say +1 or +2) but then when the effects wear off , your intelligence and/or resistance would decrease slightly and permanently.

could be cool...
2007.Jul.16, 10:49 PM

Meth lab should be changed to outdoor grow and Complex Meth lab should be changed to indoor organic, or maybe organic hydro.
2007.Jul.16, 11:54 PM

Personally I always thought there should be a random factor in the meth crime where your lab Blows up instead and sends u to the hosp... u know if we wanted to look at it realistically.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.16, 11:58 PM

Yeah, for those level INT people that want to try it. 50/50 chance they fail/it explodes. How many people with no idea in RL can just keep doing it and saying "OOPS not good, Better do it again." Usually those are the people making the news for the explosion or the cops getting a tip something smelled funny. HEHE

At my INT though I do not think it would blow up. Just would have to worry about Mrs. Cravitz across the street calling the cops on me. LOL