Poll: Should there be Drugs in the game like I said in my post?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Drugs?
2007.May.31, 12:20 PM

Skarpz Wrote:There should be something to change this game as it is very boring compared to a couple of others I've seen and it takes ages to get anywhere. I've played for 6-7 months and only a donator pack for one month and I'm only level 11. It seems like to have any fun in the game besides those offf games, is to be a donator to experience the higher stuff quicker. There's just no real action at the lower level I think, but I could be proven wrong. THere is just not too much to really do in this game and I thought I would suggest a room for improvement.

I think you are missing the point that donators are the ones that allow you to even play this game!
Not to mention the game is only 1 year old and still in development!
2007.May.31, 02:35 PM

Damn Hippies...
2007.May.31, 03:10 PM
Re: Drugs?
Skarpz Wrote:Now using Drugs... Every gang pretty much uses drugs of some sort and a good way to use it in the game would be to use a drug for energy refills so that we can go and attack people much faster than waiting all the time and the beginning drug should fill up to the top of the energy refill or close to it and especially for the new levels. But here's the catch, the more you use a drug the less the energy refill and the only way to gain higher energy is to buy or obtain a ever greater more expensive drug than before, and the higher the level the more powerful the drug should be or more expensive. Now there should be some overdosing as well that could get you into the hospital as a drawback if you use too muchSad
You just perfectly described what credits and nimbus bars/energy pills do and how they work.
Now, why would we need drugs to do the same things?
2007.May.31, 04:00 PM

say no to nimbus
2007.May.31, 04:18 PM

yeah, pretty anti drugs myself, how bout a pet shop Wink puppies make me happy fast.....but the down side would be that you have to pay each day to feed them....

*snickers*
2007.May.31, 05:11 PM

pets are stupid there aint no pets in this game hat would make the game lame
2007.May.31, 05:13 PM

obviously jokes are lost on you....... :roll:
2007.May.31, 05:21 PM

doesn't surprise me.
2007.May.31, 08:16 PM
Re: Drugs?
hydro9226 Wrote:
Skarpz Wrote:Now using Drugs... Every gang pretty much uses drugs of some sort and a good way to use it in the game would be to use a drug for energy refills so that we can go and attack people much faster than waiting all the time and the beginning drug should fill up to the top of the energy refill or close to it and especially for the new levels. But here's the catch, the more you use a drug the less the energy refill and the only way to gain higher energy is to buy or obtain a ever greater more expensive drug than before, and the higher the level the more powerful the drug should be or more expensive. Now there should be some overdosing as well that could get you into the hospital as a drawback if you use too muchSad
You just perfectly described what credits and nimbus bars/energy pills do and how they work.
Now, why would we need drugs to do the same things?

Credits are way expensive it seems and I'v enever seen a nimbus bar at the level i'm at.
2007.Jun.01, 06:57 AM

Carrmaa Wrote:obviously jokes are lost on you....... :roll:

Bwwwwaaaaaahhaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!