Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
2011.Mar.11, 11:12 PM
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
what's with the forums not auto editing curse words? and furthermore what's with moderator and munkorators using foul language it's a poor example for all these people and their testasterone issues

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
2011.Mar.11, 11:49 PM
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
(2011.Mar.11 11:12 PM)Shotokan Wrote:  what's with the forums not auto editing curse words? and furthermore what's with moderator and munkorators using foul language it's a poor example for all these people and their testasterone issues

i know man, they are all just cunts.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.12, 12:08 AM
fucking eh, eh. but i highly doubt half of them have even seen a cunt with all the flaming comments they have.

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
2011.Mar.12, 12:12 AM
(2011.Mar.12 12:08 AM)Shotokan Wrote:  fucking eh, eh. but i highly doubt half of them have even seen a cunt with all the flaming comments they have.

i see one every time i look in the mirror.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.12, 12:16 AM
(2011.Mar.12 12:12 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.12 12:08 AM)Shotokan Wrote:  fucking eh, eh. but i highly doubt half of them have even seen a cunt with all the flaming comments they have.

i see one every time i look in the mirror.

You're a girl???

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
Thread Closed