Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
2011.Mar.10, 11:15 PM
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
you tell me.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.11, 01:23 AM
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
Sigh, well that didn't take long. This is the reason why I never read the forums. Create a simple post and it degenerates into insults and other vulgar comments which has nothing to do with the post.

SuperDave, the day DA hits 100,000 I will personally send you a congratulatory mail. But I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. You should try to just play the game instead of pissing people off and instigating hospital wars and you might actually get somewhere.

And as for all the gay comments, I am gay, so you will need to try harder to insult me. I'm not some insecure male who is so scared to lose what little manliness he has that comments like that will effect me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQP...re=related
2011.Mar.11, 01:49 AM
(2011.Mar.11 01:23 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote:  Sigh, well that didn't take long. This is the reason why I never read the forums. Create a simple post and it degenerates into insults and other vulgar comments which has nothing to do with the post.

SuperDave, the day DA hits 100,000 I will personally send you a congratulatory mail. But I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. You should try to just play the game instead of pissing people off and instigating hospital wars and you might actually get somewhere.

And as for all the gay comments, I am gay, so you will need to try harder to insult me. I'm not some insecure male who is so scared to lose what little manliness he has that comments like that will effect me.

all cats are gray in the dark. fancy a bum?

ftr, i love the way superdave plays the game. hosp wars are always the best part of this game. sure building stats and levels is ok, but why buy a kitchen when you are just going to order take away?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.11, 03:44 AM
(2011.Mar.11 01:49 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.11 01:23 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote:  Sigh, well that didn't take long. This is the reason why I never read the forums. Create a simple post and it degenerates into insults and other vulgar comments which has nothing to do with the post.

all cats are gray in the dark. fancy a bum?

ftr, i love superdave

Winky

He is back....
2011.Mar.11, 06:57 AM
Congrats.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Mar.11, 08:13 AM
L M A O

what was this thread about again

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Mar.11, 09:12 AM
(2011.Mar.11 08:13 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  L M A O

what was this thread about again

Ontopic please...you again with your offtopic posts.
[Image: yo-dawg-its-the-internet-who-fucking-car...ame=XZIBIT]

He is back....
2011.Mar.11, 09:23 AM
Congrats outcasts! Took long enough.

That's what she said
2011.Mar.11, 10:15 AM

whatever, pussylover.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Mar.11, 11:32 AM
Sorry Jaraxle. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just calling renegadeJedi out on being in the closet.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
Thread Closed