AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not bad considering the gang was created from scratch by stevieh on 23 October 2009. And every single war point was earned through war, none was inherited or bought by acquiring an old gang. Well done guys.
(2011.Mar.10 03:54 PM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad considering the gang was created from scratch by stevieh on 23 October 2009. And every single war point was earned through war, none was inherited or bought by acquiring an old gang. Well done guys.

Congrats! Thank heavens for Balazar's gang, or it would have taken you twice as long!
(2011.Mar.10 03:58 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.10 03:54 PM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad considering the gang was created from scratch by stevieh on 23 October 2009. And every single war point was earned through war, none was inherited or bought by acquiring an old gang. Well done guys.

Congrats! Thank heavens for Balazar's gang, or it would have taken you twice as long!

TWICE? 5 times maybe. Wink
Nice work guys. Good mile-stone to reach.
gg outcasts.
[Image: 41577_2452905926_5846154_n.jpg]
Congradulations for hitting the 100,000 in gang points, well done!
Congratulations nice work indeed!On another note it's quite pathetic that you've chosen to write a thread congratulating yourselves very shallow.
(2011.Mar.10 05:08 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations nice work indeed!On another note it's quite pathetic that you've chosen to write a thread congratulating yourselves very shallow.

Sometimes the truth hurts but there will always be others such as Dicktallica and InPace there to make these egotistical folks around to feel 'special'.
(2011.Mar.10 05:36 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.10 05:08 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations nice work indeed!On another note it's quite pathetic that you've chosen to write a thread congratulating yourselves very shallow.

Sometimes the fists in my ass hurts but there will always be others such as spikelancelot that can fit his spike in my ass to make me feel "special"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's