Identity Fraud
2011.Mar.08, 08:29 PM
RE: Identity Fraud
i would like to add a unicorns horn to my shotgun.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.09, 01:19 AM
(2011.Mar.08 07:29 PM)zenith Wrote:  What about crimes that find materials. A hard to manufacture scope lens, a vial of dicoate adhesive, a tough to find car part.

Then with these raw items, they can be used to create things. The scope lens with an optics mount for a sniper rifle, or the dicoate adhesive WITH dicoate (diamond coating) for edged weapons, or the car parts that make a customized vehicle.

Materials and credits sounds really good....no cars please.

He is back....
2011.Mar.09, 02:17 AM
dicoate adhesive would be fair awesome.. +1

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Mar.09, 03:10 AM
Would have to be a balanced trade for ranged and melee that's not hokey. So ideas would be nice.

Think edged weapons would need something to help them cut. Blunt weapons would need something to improve impact damage. Ranged weapons would have accessories for each type of weapon like recoil compensators, scopes, laser targeting, etc.

Or rather than have things tied to weapon, perhaps an application for one attack. Special rounds for range and coatings/charges for melee.

Of course making each application would require different ingredients only found through crimes and require skills to manufacture.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Mar.09, 03:15 AM
and new donator house functions. e.g. custom weapons and armors in exchange for credits.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Mar.09, 03:50 AM
(2011.Mar.09 03:10 AM)zenith Wrote:  Would have to be a balanced trade for ranged and melee that's not hokey. So ideas would be nice.

Think edged weapons would need something to help them cut. Blunt weapons would need something to improve impact damage. Ranged weapons would have accessories for each type of weapon like recoil compensators, scopes, laser targeting, etc.

Or rather than have things tied to weapon, perhaps an application for one attack. Special rounds for range and coatings/charges for melee.

Of course making each application would require different ingredients only found through crimes and require skills to manufacture.

well while we got your attention ill put some effort into thinking up some stuff:
maybe if we had 1 or 2 attachments for each weapon type. or maybe the attachment can have a quality rating (poor, medium, high), with a smaller % chance to find higher quality attachments.
Also these attachements, or accessories should be tradeable.

Pistol - Silencer, upgraded sights

Sub-Machine Gun - Recoil surpressor, Larger clip

Rifle - Scope, Grip upgrade

Shotgun - Extra handle, Ammo holder,

Short-Bladed Melee - Poison tip (20 damage per round),

Long-Bladed Melee - Combat gloves, Dicoate adhesive

Axe - Explosive caps (put on the back of your axe, extra damage with a 10% chance?), Sharpening tools

Blunt - Electric pulse, or maybe a EMP (10% chance ranged weapons jam each round)

maybe some of these could be mixxed and matched, e.g. silencer could be used for pistols, subs, rifles. Combat gloves could be used for all melee items. etc. just so the less used wep classes dont have a lack of attachments.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Mar.09, 08:01 AM
Special ammo for ranged has been talked about before.
2011.Mar.09, 08:54 AM
Josh you are special to me!

I smoke crack!
2011.Mar.09, 02:20 PM
Ha! I love you Dingus.

If you didn't know I used to think you were the most annoying person in the forums but now I see your humor and nearly always laugh at your posts.
2011.Mar.09, 02:31 PM
what you find me funny? You think I'm here to amuse you. Funny how Joshiwa?

I smoke crack!