Poll: are you for a reset of awakened lands?
yep sounds good
nope happy as is
i am just happy we can now say cunt in the forums
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
if this game was to be reset
2011.Feb.24, 03:52 PM
RE: if this game was to be reset
I voted no, after 3.5 or so years of playing, i'm fine with where my character is at. I would like to see some of the numerous good suggestions put into effect. I'd like to see more intermediate weapons, in the 10 to 20 endurance range for those of us that aren't donating a lot. Also liked the idea of more consumables like the orange stims with various temporary boosts. I think the game needs new content vs. a restart.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Feb.24, 03:59 PM
I think a brand new server opening would be cool like Awakenedlands server 1 is this and new AL server 2 coming out so people that like their character can just keep it and those that want a new start can go to server 2 or play both.
2011.Feb.25, 12:04 AM
(2011.Feb.24 03:59 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  I think a brand new server opening would be cool like Awakenedlands server 1 is this and new AL server 2 coming out so people that like their character can just keep it and those that want a new start can go to server 2 or play both.

I think people would have too many issues seperating the two. Drama on the new server would spill over to the old, and mouthing off to someone in the new server would get your hosped here.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Feb.25, 12:10 AM
(2011.Feb.25 12:04 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.24 03:59 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  I think a brand new server opening would be cool like Awakenedlands server 1 is this and new AL server 2 coming out so people that like their character can just keep it and those that want a new start can go to server 2 or play both.

I think people would have too many issues seperating the two. Drama on the new server would spill over to the old, and mouthing off to someone in the new server would get your hosped here.

in that instance you would pick one server to play on. either new or old, not both.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.25, 12:21 AM
Hell NO....

I spent 1105 days to build this character....this game is sofa king good and I love it, a restart = my retirement

He is back....
2011.Feb.25, 12:34 AM
(2011.Feb.25 12:21 AM)Batman Wrote:  Hell NO....

I spent 1105 days to build this character....this game is sofa king good and I love it, a restart = my retirement

3 years and you still bite off to me? Wink

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Feb.25, 12:42 AM
(2011.Feb.25 12:21 AM)Batman Wrote:  Hell NO....

this may well be the best reason to do it zen. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.25, 01:22 AM

Fuck that stupid shit.

Also...I don't care. Reset, continue playing. Still going to be haters, still going to be whiners, and there's still going to be me making people do both. Wouldn't make much of any difference, save for it'll be an even race, even with credits restored to accounts...If anything, my stupid early donations would go to my endurance, and there would be even MORE hating and whining.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.25 01:26 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2011.Feb.25, 10:37 AM
You know what I haven't had in a while?... Big league chew.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Feb.25, 11:10 AM
(2011.Feb.25 10:37 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  You know what I haven't had in a while?... Big league chew.

excuse me sir, I believe you're in my seat and I had sex with your mother.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken