Poll: are you for a reset of awakened lands?
yep sounds good
nope happy as is
i am just happy we can now say cunt in the forums
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
if this game was to be reset
2011.Feb.23, 11:21 PM
RE: if this game was to be reset
I think it would be fun to start from scratch... but I front-loaded donating very heavily from the beginning, and don't really want to do that again because I haven't donated since Err left.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2011.Feb.24, 05:45 AM
I would quit, never mind whatever real money that has been spend, its the time that has been put into the game. The only reason I still play is because I have spend so much time on this bloody daft game im not going to just walk away, but if it all gets reset and told "away you go do it all again" I would be gone, because I know how much real time it can take to get stuff like skills, careers and without spending a huge amount stats and end up. Were the game is at this time there is no incentive to do it all again.

It would be very hard to put a value on a players toon so many facters to look at. Total time played, total dev points trained, total skill points trained, total career points earned (and from older players the careers/school from then) Total exp earned, total real money spend, total al money earned. Then for alot of players how do you put a value on the gang they are in or have been in and what they had done to help build it/them up. Total eng spend gang battling, total action points spend attacking/repairing hideouts, total career points spend helping gang, total al money gang has earned from gang crimes. That is just a few things of the top of my head im sure there are many more factors.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.24 05:46 AM by MrHyde.
2011.Feb.24, 05:56 AM
(2011.Feb.23 11:14 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.23 09:28 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I definetlet wouldnt donate a second tine

did you even donate a first time? i thought hippies had no money.

I make and sell jewelry. I have the heazdiest beads around brah
2011.Feb.24, 08:49 AM
I thought u flipped whoppers for the king.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.24, 09:24 AM
(2011.Feb.24 05:56 AM)Budweiser Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.23 11:14 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.23 09:28 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I definetlet wouldnt donate a second tine

did you even donate a first time? i thought hippies had no money.

I make and sell jewelry. I have the heazdiest beads around brah

I think you mean firemost shards.
2011.Feb.24, 09:28 AM
Flamebroiled?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.24, 12:51 PM
ok how bout, start again at lvl 1, but you keep any and all money banked, and all previous donor packs stockpiled on your credits. every stat and whatever reset though?

i'd be ok with that.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Feb.24, 12:58 PM
a reset would only add more randomness to the game. how can you make a system that is fair if you want to carry on the previous donations and factor them in? it would take a lot of math which im sure inpace would be happy to do but in the end it doesnt matter because the outcome would be the exact same; the big donators at the top and the non donators on the bottom. and then what? another reset? and is 4 years a long time for your average text based game? im sure there are others that have been going on for longer...

Wu tang
2011.Feb.24, 12:59 PM
why is fair a real word if fairness doesnt exsist?

every one would have advantages or disadvantages regardless based on rl circumstance and w/e else i dont care to think of. i've personally donated near a grand if not over. where i may not be able to do that ever again, there are others who can and will (and gensoldier will mystiously return long enuff to launder ref points). most active non donrs close to my days old are prolly better off then me.
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.24 01:07 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Feb.24, 01:00 PM
What if DOG was spelled C A T

I smoke crack!