AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: if this game was to be reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
who would stick around? would the challenge of playing from scratch be tempting? i do expect most of the higher up guys to say no, and with the money they have put into it i could understand. maybe a bonus to your development as a reward to your efforts in this current game could be an option.

surely zen has learned things since this game was created, so a second version of it would be better right?

post hate or positive comments below.
(2011.Feb.23 08:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]who would stick around? would the challenge of playing from scratch be tempting? i do expect most of the higher up guys to say no, and with the money they have put into it i could understand. maybe a bonus to your development as a reward to your efforts in this current game could be an option.

surely zen has learned things since this game was created, so a second version of it would be better right?

she talked about an option where players can turn their current accounts into NPCs. Once they start over they get mile-stone bonuses to try and make up for money/gear lost
(2011.Feb.23 08:57 PM)catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.23 08:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]who would stick around? would the challenge of playing from scratch be tempting? i do expect most of the higher up guys to say no, and with the money they have put into it i could understand. maybe a bonus to your development as a reward to your efforts in this current game could be an option.

she talked about an option where players can turn their current accounts into NPCs. Once they start over they get mile-stone bonuses to try and make up for money/gear lost

yeah mate i know about the rebirth option that was floated. i am talking about a reset button being pressed.
i would quit playing....seems like a waste to do something twice without any incentive...

the rebirth thing was different because you would be rewarded as you reached certain plateaus....
I would love it myself I haven't played as much as others so a reset would be awesome I've only invested 20$ so i wouldn't mind in that department either.
The rebirth thing was a good idea bc all you money spent wasnt for nothing. I may or may not start playing again if there was a reset but I definetlet wouldnt donate a second tine and im sure many feel the same way which is why the button hasnt been pressed in my opinion. This is a buisness however large or small and the purpose of a buisness is to make money.

Just finish the rebirth code and reset the game with that implemented. And something like 125% return on investment goes for everything not just actual cash spent. Factor in time user level stats equipment everything. Devolep some form of a conversion rate and then say a character is worth 10 mil in al cash (after the 25% increase) and you played for 1000 days before the reset. In that case everyday you get 10k al cash. Every day you log in incurred like bank interest is now.

The troublesome part would be putting a value on things like careers and dev points thats fair and makes sense. Credits too when I started expensive credits were 240 now cheap ones are 300. I had to sell alot more credits to get into a ranch then some one would that started today

Or leave it the way it is I dint give a shit one way or the other.

And while youre at it how about the xmas contest results
only if i could come back as HowlingWolf.
If I could reset at level 10 or something, and have an option to pick my stats in the beginning. Otherwise, if I had to do all this again, I'd go fucking mental!

Cunt!
(2011.Feb.23 09:28 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]And while youre at it how about the xmas contest results

you realize that never happened, right?
(2011.Feb.23 09:28 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I definetlet wouldnt donate a second tine

did you even donate a first time? i thought hippies had no money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's