Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
2011.Jan.25, 11:37 AM
RE: Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
(2011.Jan.24 11:20 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 10:16 PM)zenith Wrote:  To those who are wondering/questioning why Admin "stepped in" to ban Bez, please read his last email to me prior to him being fed jailed.

NbrEighteen [20242]
21 Jan 11 @ 7:23:44 pm
RE(9):will it end?

Actually I've decided best to ban me forever since I've had enough crap from the macs and spacebirds and howl- screw them, you and the game - keep those idiots and support them since all I've done is waste my money here - as well as my time - have a good life!! Won't be logging on so don't bother sending mail here.

Actually in hind sight... seems like a lot of information missing here...

What drove him to send this mail would be an interesting bit don't ya think?

there's a few things missing. like why i am not supposed to hit someone for buying a ton of hits on me for no reason. what's good for the goose...

he won't be missed...though it truly is a shame that howl is just gonna get away with running another person out of the game Razz

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Jan.25, 12:12 PM
(2011.Jan.25 10:50 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 10:32 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 08:22 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

I like this idea. But who would officially wave the white flag?

Gang leader would be the best choice for gang vs gang.

When a set time has meet, then the losing side has an option to do a "White Flag".
The person who would officially wave the "White Flag" would be the gang leader. If the gang leader refuse to give in, and the gang member complain to the admin. They should either, 1) Leave the gang. 2) Stay in the gang and continue to get beaten.

This idea is only the "Last Resort". Hopefully, this will change the mis-conception that someone who complain to admin will resolve the problem in a hosp war.

Amend
2011.Jan.25, 12:24 PM
(2011.Jan.25 12:12 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.25 10:50 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 08:22 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

Gang leader would be the best choice for gang vs gang.

When a set time has meet, then the losing side has an option to do a "White Flag".
The person who would officially wave the "White Flag" would be the gang leader. If the gang leader refuse to give in, and the gang member complain to the admin. They should either, 1) Leave the gang. 2) Stay in the gang and continue to get beaten.

This idea is only the "Last Resort". Hopefully, this will change the mis-conception that someone who complain to admin will resolve the problem in a hosp war.

also, make it so that we can see how many times the gang has waived the white flag so we can see how big of a bitch the gang is

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2011.Jan.25, 01:26 PM
My opinion ( Doesn't matter ) I think that he was banned for a pussy ass reason. Why the hosp button at all if we can be banned for it. We should have been banned as well. We were shooting chain reaction for no real reason other than bez smoked every 1 of their stogies

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.25, 01:45 PM
worldwide ban.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.25, 02:06 PM
forget the white flag if you cant handle your gang then you shouldnt be running it. the strength of a player does not measure the ability to run a gang.

besides the only flag that matters is the Wu flag and it gets raised for no one else

Wu tang
2011.Jan.26, 09:12 AM
(2011.Jan.25 11:37 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 11:20 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 10:16 PM)zenith Wrote:  To those who are wondering/questioning why Admin "stepped in" to ban Bez, please read his last email to me prior to him being fed jailed.

NbrEighteen [20242]
21 Jan 11 @ 7:23:44 pm
RE(9):will it end?

Actually I've decided best to ban me forever since I've had enough crap from the macs and spacebirds and howl- screw them, you and the game - keep those idiots and support them since all I've done is waste my money here - as well as my time - have a good life!! Won't be logging on so don't bother sending mail here.

Actually in hind sight... seems like a lot of information missing here...

What drove him to send this mail would be an interesting bit don't ya think?

there's a few things missing. like why i am not supposed to hit someone for buying a ton of hits on me for no reason. what's good for the goose...

he won't be missed...though it truly is a shame that howl is just gonna get away with running another person out of the game

I am Shocked, Hurt and Deeply Disturbed that he has me lumped in with Spacebird!!! [Image: sadangel2.gif] [Image: see-saw.gif]

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2011.Jan.26, 06:36 PM
(2011.Jan.26 09:12 AM)Howl Wrote:  I am Shocked, Hurt and Deeply Disturbed that he has me lumped in with Spacebird!!!

oh, please...in your wildest dream Rolleyes

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Jan.26, 08:09 PM

I was thinking have a second "hosp war" option when you declare war. Both sides would have to agree to start the war, and it would end by sending a surrender. You would also gain gang points for hosping people
2011.Jan.26, 08:19 PM
(2011.Jan.26 08:09 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

I was thinking have a second "hosp war" option when you declare war. Both sides would have to agree to start the war, and it would end by sending a surrender. You would also gain gang points for hosping people

i'm ok with this idea. seems a lot more productive than just hosping peeps

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻