Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
2011.Jan.22, 06:18 PM
RE: Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
It looks like he/them have also been forum banned so your plea is falling on deaf ears. I hear hes on death row, you better get writing...

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Jan.22, 06:24 PM
(2011.Jan.22 06:12 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I personally was outraged when I heard about this injustice. I will be going on a hunger strike till bez is free. Being a douchebag does not take away his right to equality and fairness. I have already been in talks with amnesty international and they totally agree and are in the process of organising a letter writing campaign. Hang in there bez, there are people willing to fight for your release.

fucking hippies.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.22, 06:28 PM
(2011.Jan.22 06:12 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I personally was outraged when I heard about this injustice. I will be going on a hunger strike till bez is free. Being a douchebag does not take away his right to equality and fairness. I have already been in talks with amnesty international and they totally agree and are in the process of organising a letter writing campaign. Hang in there bez, there are other accounts under your control willing to fight for your release.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Jan.22, 06:29 PM
(2011.Jan.22 06:12 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I personally was outraged when I heard about this injustice. I will be going on a hunger strike till bez is free. Being a douchebag does not take away his right to equality and fairness. I have already been in talks with amnesty international and they totally agree and are in the process of organising a letter writing campaign. Hang in there bez, there are people willing to fight for your release.

in the struggle for justice, i is willing to lay down me life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJNekyP-6s

Wu tang
2011.Jan.22, 06:52 PM
(2011.Jan.22 06:29 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  

in the struggle for justice, i is willing to lay down me life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJNekyP-6s

RESTECP!!!!!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jan.22, 06:53 PM
i didnt know we can donate to get ppl banned ;0

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2011.Jan.22, 08:32 PM
right, anyway, so why was he banned? You can mail me in game if it's some kinda forum secret Neutral
2011.Jan.22, 08:53 PM
(2011.Jan.22 08:32 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  right, anyway, so why was he banned? You can mail me in game if it's some kinda forum secret Neutral

It's probably due to the fact that he didn't just hit them repeditly it says in the rules no harassment and there's no way he didn't harass them as he was hitting SOL
2011.Jan.22, 09:04 PM
gotcha. Things have gotten pretty aggressive and dirty in this game, I wasn't sure if there was more to it then that

(2011.Jan.21 07:49 AM)yobtebe Wrote:  On a mission - for God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketDvJL6sRU
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.23 08:06 AM by bebopcrew420.
2011.Jan.24, 08:22 AM
I personally think that Bez got banned way too early.

Extra week or two should be given for him to get his hostile act together. Also, there should be a new regulation for hosp war, a set of time frame should be set before the Admin should jump in.

And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

Amend