Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
2011.Jan.24, 09:14 AM
RE: Doc Wagon for Free ala Zen
yep, this is complete bullshit,, not bez's fault the shadows cant handle their own shit, they should be ashamed of themselves.

so what if one guy dismantled the shadows, its part of the game.

cheers to bez

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2011.Jan.24, 03:09 PM
(2011.Jan.24 08:22 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I personally think that Bez got banned way too early.

Extra week or two should be given for him to get his hostile act together. Also, there should be a new regulation for hosp war, a set of time frame should be set before the Admin should jump in.

And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

cmon zeon we all know you love bez.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jan.24, 09:57 PM
I tend to not pay attention to others affairs, but how long was bez hosping this shadows gang? Was it over a year? 6 months? I personally know people who have done that and not been banned....

Perhaps this is completely different. but can we know how it was diff? Why is he forum banned? Even the worst AL players have been able to state their case in the forums....
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.24 09:57 PM by randomjacker.
2011.Jan.24, 10:09 PM
Maybe Zen finally read the mails about him being a multi.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Jan.24, 10:16 PM
To those who are wondering/questioning why Admin "stepped in" to ban Bez, please read his last email to me prior to him being fed jailed.

NbrEighteen [20242]
21 Jan 11 @ 7:23:44 pm
RE(9):will it end?

Actually I've decided best to ban me forever since I've had enough crap from the macs and spacebirds and howl- screw them, you and the game - keep those idiots and support them since all I've done is waste my money here - as well as my time - have a good life!! Won't be logging on so don't bother sending mail here.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Jan.24, 10:25 PM
I guess he ran outta free cash LMAO! what a pusssy...

Bender up and piss it away....
2011.Jan.24, 10:32 PM
(2011.Jan.24 08:22 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

I like this idea. But who would officially wave the white flag?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Jan.24, 11:20 PM
(2011.Jan.24 10:16 PM)zenith Wrote:  To those who are wondering/questioning why Admin "stepped in" to ban Bez, please read his last email to me prior to him being fed jailed.

NbrEighteen [20242]
21 Jan 11 @ 7:23:44 pm
RE(9):will it end?

Actually I've decided best to ban me forever since I've had enough crap from the macs and spacebirds and howl- screw them, you and the game - keep those idiots and support them since all I've done is waste my money here - as well as my time - have a good life!! Won't be logging on so don't bother sending mail here.

Actually in hind sight... seems like a lot of information missing here...

What drove him to send this mail would be an interesting bit don't ya think?
2011.Jan.24, 11:56 PM
Someone should tell that guy that this is just a game and not real life.....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.25, 10:50 AM
(2011.Jan.24 10:32 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.24 08:22 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  And, the Admin should make the losing side of the hosp war give some sort of signal of "White Flag" before the Admin jump in. This is to safe guard the game play and stop the losing side from just walk away from a war without even admit that they are losing.

I like this idea. But who would officially wave the white flag?

Gang leader would be the best choice for gang vs gang.

That's what she said