PvP Gang Battle Attack Points
2008.Mar.05, 01:44 AM

w00k Wrote:does that mean no more protective coding?

:massivegrin:

Edited by 8) No pyramids! :massivegrin:

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.05, 02:03 AM

Oh Zen.... thats just sneaky Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.05, 06:48 AM

hmm. this hosp code explains some recent beatings i took.

id liek to keep the code a litttle longer though, now that zeus is back.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Mar.05, 06:51 AM

Zues is the Man!!!!!!! Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 07:04 AM

zenith Wrote:
w00k Wrote:thanks zen

can we now move on to removing that multiple hosp protection coding?

*crosses fingers*

I know that code it's much for for those who like to keep people in their place when they deserve it, but any ideas on making it better or a better solution?

maybe a limit on how many times you can hit them before the code comes into place,
2 to 5 times /starts a small reduction
6 to 8 times /medium reduction

9 to 11 times/ large reduction

with a reduction like this if you are in a gang your gang mates could help out, i know when there is players with vulger mouths , likes to run their mouths and those that like to hospitalize noobs there is alot of players who would help

maybe something like this might work or add a grudge attack that would result in getting a plus on attacks on that player
2008.Mar.05, 07:14 AM

ok, well from what i can see so far...the problem is : Lower levels feel left out so Zenith is working her hardest to help, However the higher levels dont agree because they have worked thier tails off to get where they are and feel it is a waste to just end up losing to a lower level. since i am mid level, (and probably worst off) allow me to say, i have to side with the higher levels. shocking i know, but in all actuality there is no remedy for helping lower levels beat higher ones that should be applied. if you feel wronged, give Jerry a shout. or try the old fashioned way of hitting the guy then havin a friend hit him and so on, no one is indestructable. Biggrin

also, i love this game to death and i play WAY more than i should. but the new gang system imo is useless, and the new protection thing is awesome (havent used it yet but seems cool) but why all the sudden urge to have added help? i think the efforts of our Wonderful Creator's should go towards making the game better as a whole not just for attacking.

8am rant from an overtired AL'er - Nazi

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.