AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: PvP Gang Battle Attack Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Forbins

I don't understand how the points for gang battle attacks work. There has been numerous occasions where myself and others in our gang will attack someone of much higher level and receive 0 points, while an attack on someone of equal level or lower might result in 3 points. I've read the initial rules for the new system but still don't understand how these points are awarded (ie, they are not clear to me). Does anyone have any insight on this?
Forbins Wrote:I don't understand how the points for gang battle attacks work. There has been numerous occasions where myself and others in our gang will attack someone of much higher level and receive 0 points, while an attack on someone of equal level or lower might result in 3 points. I've read the initial rules for the new system but still don't understand how these points are awarded (ie, they are not clear to me). Does anyone have any insight on this?
yes this has got me a few times, i rarely get points for winning people Sad

Marlo

As far as I can tell, if you can manhandle someone, you are not gonna get no stinkin' points.

Regardless of actual level, it is a combination of stats, level, weapons.

I think.
Not to mention the total points awarded seems to include the gang combat points....imo they should be bonus and icing on the cake...def seeing how hard they are to obtain
Fractaleyes Wrote:As far as I can tell, if you can manhandle someone, you are not gonna get no stinkin' points.

Regardless of actual level, it is a combination of stats, level, weapons.

I think.
ok then lol, so if i equipped a kinfe and you beat me, youd get less points than if i had the pistols equipped?
you are correct marlo, it is 100% based off of a player's power lvl (a combination of stats, level, etc), not their actual lvl. it can definitely make things a little tricky at times.

Marlo

I dunno about that, but, I think Zen said that the weapons had something to do with it.

In all actuality, the only substantial point gain that i see is from repeated and eventually succesful attacks of players that normally wipe the floor with me.

Ya gotta scout gangs, and find who in your crew lines up with them.
but i think if they are in the hospital you lose potential hideout points just like in the old code

Marlo

Yup, that's what I've seen Pun.

We will go on some killing sprees in war that yeild 80-100+ Gp's form PvP, only to find out that the hideout gives us 6. That is really lame in my opinion.

I would rather let the hideout sit at crit and farm the ever living hell outta every meber of the opposing gang then let the war finish. Let the opposition finish us off.

mudpies

Punisher Wrote:but i think if they are in the hospital you lose potential hideout points just like in the old code

I hadn't thought about that. If that's still the case then I say it's wack

WACK I SAY
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's