PvP Gang Battle Attack Points
2008.Mar.04, 06:05 PM

Also...

I think that the points earned from PvP in Gang combat should be reflected on the pantheon. I mean we bust our ass to bury people in the hospital, which is both costly and time consuming only to go up 6-11 points on the pantheon.

When we make moves for the sake of pantheon placement, we just farm the hell outta inactive or offline gangs.

::: Sorry, slightly off topic :::
2008.Mar.04, 06:15 PM

just confirmed, if you gang battle someone, you lose 1pt potential if they enter the hospital no matter what gang battle pvp points you earn...hosp code is still in effect....wow...costly wars

doh
2008.Mar.04, 06:37 PM

Punisher Wrote:just confirmed, if you gang battle someone, you lose 1pt potential if they enter the hospital no matter what gang battle pvp points you earn...hosp code is still in effect....wow...costly wars

THAT'S UBER WEAK SAUCE THERE PHANNER

time to raise a classic AL stink?
2008.Mar.04, 07:04 PM

Punisher Wrote:just confirmed, if you gang battle someone, you lose 1pt potential if they enter the hospital no matter what gang battle pvp points you earn...hosp code is still in effect....wow...costly wars

I don't get it. How do you beat someone without sending them to the hospital?
2008.Mar.04, 07:09 PM

huh...im saying that if you do a gang pvp battle and put someone in the hospital and dont gain points in that battle, that even if you win the war you will lose one potential gang war point because they were in the hospital during the said war

doh
2008.Mar.04, 09:11 PM

Punisher Wrote:but i think if they are in the hospital you lose potential hideout points just like in the old code

Fixed. Gang-battles now do not decrease the potential gang points earned. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.04, 09:14 PM

ty Smile

doh
2008.Mar.04, 09:45 PM

Thanks Zen!
2008.Mar.04, 09:52 PM

thanks zen

can we now move on to removing that multiple hosp protection coding?

*crosses fingers*

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.04, 10:03 PM

w00k Wrote:thanks zen

can we now move on to removing that multiple hosp protection coding?

*crosses fingers*

Any ideas on a better solution?

EDIT BY ZEN
What the heck did I type there? I must have been sleepy or something. Edited it to make sense.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin